ACL MD6 - Sydney FC vs Kawasaki - 21/05/19

Hahaha. Treating this shit with the contempt it deserves. Love it.

That back 4 :rofl:

Also Cisak still can’t get a game.

But fucking bring Tilio on and marvel at the dribbling without care or consequence!

1 Like

I have a gameplan.

Back 4 should stay in the box and act as keepers who can’t use their hands, midfielders to defend, and hoof the ball forward each time they get the ball. We all cheer and sip our beer each time the ball is cleared out towards the Kawasaki keeper. Then the entire team break like lightening in the 93rd minute, nab a goal and we skoll our beer as the Brosque/Campione chant slowly drowns out until the night fades away.

2 Likes

Got to the Carlton Hotel just in time to see a replay of Santalab’s penalty. This evening is going alright.

Yep. Additionally, being forced to play a game less than 48 hours after the Grand Final is … less than ideal. Thanks FFA. Lucky for you we’re out of the ACL as it is.

Yeah, look, I reckon we may have tried to hold our ground a bit more if this game meant anything. Luckily we knew it was a dead rubber and readily agreed to play the GF Sunday in exchange for business class flights back paid for by FFA… all for nowt as only Reza & Caceres back up from any minutes at all. Hope the squad smashed the on-board bar.

I reckon the kids might do alright. Got nothing to lose

You have no faith in Dr House!

fo shame.

Corica just mentioned The Star, I expect the AFC to come down hard on us…

Fair play Kawasaki, we’ve finally found 30 or 40 travelling fans who give a fuck about the ACL.

When is the prematch stuff recorded? Always thought it was love but djite just said word for word comments already quoted in the link on the squad spec thread

He made the comment in the article.

Brosque, Brosque will tear you apart again.

Just told by security that the measures implemented at the last game are implemented tonight… so no access to the grandstand unless you have tickets to that area.

Might add though that security agreed it was ridiculous.

Yeah I sit right next to the gate between the Cove and grandstand and they are turning so many people back.

I seriously hope this isn’t around next regular season.

I assume these rules weren’t in place for our other Champions League matches?

Nope.

This may be a long night superb strike

Cuts to Calver in the stands just chewing and holding a beer.

2 Likes

Haha no one in the stands gives a single shit.

1 Like