ACL Playoff - Sydney FC vs Kaya FC - 8/03/22

Friday’s game has now been switched to Perth away on Saturday.

1 Like

Was going to drive in from work, but this is the view out of my office in Chullora now.

It’s been raining like this since I rocked up at the office at 8.45am.

No bloody way this goes ahead.

I predict the Philo team won’t be able to reschedule and we’re awarded a 3-0 win by default.

You single blokes should be all over attending this game. Games like this are the most fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was considering going as I agree this seems like it’d be a fun night, but honestly the roads seem so busted I’d rather not risk getting in an accident etc.

1 Like

I’m sure their reschedule costs are less than flying back out. Can’t imagine they’ll get a better chance at ACL group stage than just having to beat one out-of-form A-League team in terrible rainy conditions where anything could happen. Any other year they’d have to back it up with beating a good Japanese side or something.

No way this is going to be played, today has easily been the worst of this last few weeks of rain.

If the pitch was deemed playable at 3 o’clock I reckon it goes ahead.

Yeah same, the rain has eased a bit

Should be news soon

If it’s drained well and no puddles have formed from what I could see of that brief vid it might just go ahead.

Have to say it looks pretty much fine. The rain has eased up now too.

Fuck me drunk, it’s actually stopped raining because my 5 year old has charged into the backyard and is kicking a ball around.

I see what you did there

1 Like

I don’t love this lineup

I do love yazbek and wood being back though

1 Like

I don’t hate it. Ninko, Caceres and ALF rested (despite the latter needing a goal which you’d hope would come if he played tonight), Elvis out and I assume Donks rightly dropped.

The rest picks itself.

Retre only picks himself cause … reasons.

3 Likes

Assume 10Plus will popup on Live TV at some point.
At the moment only showing 10 Main, Shake, Bold and Peach.

Of course I’ll probably watch it on my TV via Kodi