5:00pm
Macarthur FC Vs Western Sydney Wanderers
Campbelltown Sports Stadium

Tuesday 6 Feb 2024

2:00pm
Wellington Phoenix Vs Central Coast Mariners
Sky Stadium

PLAYING TWICE: Central Coast Mariners, Wellington Phoenix

Hoping for 3 losses from the Melbourne teams.

Reuben applauding a shot over the crossbar and into row Z

1 Like

Boring as fuck game, this is so far. Waiting for Zadkid to punch someone.

This is what’s fascinating about football.

Playing for the ball but the oppo putting their foot in the way of your foot gets you a red card.

But headbutting someone in the head whilst playing for the ball gets you nothing.

1 Like

Nux
Draw
Melbourne
CCM
Draw
CCM

Gee Daniel McBreen, I wonder why a team from Wellington isn’t being as expansive and aggressive as you’d expect.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 20-40-17 Latest Capital City Observations Brisbane Airport

Fuck commentators are idiots.

They really should have an outstanding home record. I cant find the stats but I don’t think they have a particularly special one right?

I feel like it’s easier to go to Wellington than it is for them to come to Australia

BRisbane?

It’s not horrible.

Under 50% of your home games when it’s arguably the most hot/humid home base in the league. I’d classify that as bad though.

Sounds like McBreen has not paid any attention to how Wellington have played on the road this season.

Also no Rufer, Payne or Sutton. The first two in particular are pretty big outs. Zawada still not up to starting, either.

I meant Brisbane should have one of the better home records in the league generally because it would be more humid on average than any other teams home I’d think.

1 Like

Lots of 1-0 stinkers when i decide to watch this season…

Brisbane with scenes deep into injury time

Wellington kind of deserved that. Not a big fan of their timewasting from the 70th odd minute, not really the actions befitting a team top of the table.

The curse!

1 Like

I’m not watching the game but I’ve noticed Brisbane have made six subs!?

The aforementioned headbutt resulted in a concussion sub.

Yeah, but it’s Brisbane. They’ve sucked for the last 10 years.

1 Like