ALM - Round 15 Discussion - 2023/24

This is a big factor

Even still. Every year at least half the teams in the comp suck!

Well that’s a pleasing ending. I think I watched the wrong game tonight.

We always suck when we go to Brisbane.

Massive FFSs emanating out of Newcastle with Australia’s shame ahead, Jets get a penny from VAR, and they miss it, get a retake and miss again. FFS

2 Likes

After his first month or two I thought Torres was going to be an epic donkey, lad has settled and stepped up deluxe, holy shit what a strike that is.

And again. :sweat_smile: Ooft.

Was going to post the same - he looked way off the first few rounds, looked like a dud signing. He’s one of the form players of the league now.

I was compelled to have a look at those goals.

That’s our future this time next weekend if we repeat our performance from earlier today.

Oh shit, I forgot we’re in Gosford next week.

Gonna have to lube both peach and baguette.

It’s also my birthday that night. I think I’ll have to double whatever I was planning to drink!

Every time I see Bovalina I get bloody Mista Dobalina stuck in my head

6 Likes

The missus just regaled me with that after that penalty given away

1 Like

You still have to play us twice

Yeah well, you’ll never win the Oceania Club Championship!

3 Likes

At least the scenery in Gosford will be pretty next Saturday. The entire back line might need to up their health insurance. I will need a heavy sedative not to cry.

My mum and I are having a good laugh about Austin Ayoubi with the potentially Iranian or Afghan surname having a first name which means in Persian “sleeve”.

Australia’s unbeaten shame drop to 3rd with that, now behind a team which lost 4 straight to start the season

2 Likes

If the wanderers win today they’ll be bumped down to fourth, still undefeated.

Whyyyyy is Bulls vs. Wanderers at 7pm on a Sunday without the next day being a holiday. If there’s one game Bulls should be getting crowds for it’s this fixture, so let’s make it as undesirable as possible? It’s also a game Wanderers should be taking decent away numbers to. Sunday evening. 8:45 to 9pm finish. sigh Sure

1 Like