ALM - Round 15 Discussion - 2023/24

TBF, it’s hot, so had it been scheduled any earlier they’d be delaying til 7 anyway

It was scheduled for a 5pm kick-off, delayed 2 hours due to the heat.

Oh, there you go

Might as well be a Wanderers home game this. Looks like a decent crowd. I hope this Western Sydney derby does really grow into its own thing over time.

Scrappy 2-all or 3-all draw would do me fine. Keeps Macarthur within reach (factoring in the extra game) and stops them lot going up to 3rd (potentially second on GD if they win by a LOT).

Sounds like it could be a good game.
Too bad it’s SEVEN ON A SUNDAY!

On FTA… so could be worse…

Also, Marcelo really is quite unlikable

3 Likes

Well fuck

Crazy game

With this result the one undefeated team would be 4th. Undefeated and 4th.

Edit: Okay, not THIS result.

1 Like

Wasn’t it set for 5 and they had to move because of the weather?

OMG!

Yeah, seem it. Even 5 Sunday is a bit much, but I understand if you play Sunday games you can’t have them be too early in the summer, especially west. Still, a club like Macarthur who need favours to get crowds and a comp obsessed with making every pairing a thing, such a fixture should at least be on a day when the next day is a weekend IMO.

I keep thinking Bulls-Wanderers could be a fun game to attend as a neutral, except I’m not a neutral. In fact, we had a women’s derby at Parra before Macarthur’s first game there and I left before the men’s game, because not hanging around there longer than necessary.

:person_facepalming:t4:

Highly entertaining

1 Like

Just unbelievable.

1 Like

I have motion sickness

Can confirm this game is off it’s tits, 3 all at half time. Thought Germain was incredibly lucky not to see red for stamping on a Westy (which whilst not ethically wrong, is not allowed)

7 Likes

Four more goals and they will equal the record.

1 Like