Australian Football Abroad Thread

He’s been with the national team hasn’t he?

Wiki says the season starts 23 Feb… so sacked by 30 June.

Allegedly was still a first team coach at Celtic. I dunno, I really think the club has made a major error. Kewell’s manager CV isn’t impressive.

1 Like

Signing as a player?

I thought he stayed on as an assistant to Rodgers.

1 Like

Charli Grant has signed for Spurs

3 Likes

And Gorry joins West Ham

2 Likes

Bad news for Kerr.

Clean sheet for Tom Glover as Middlesbrough beat Chelsea 1-0 in the first leg of their Carabao Cup semi final.

2 Likes

Good thing he’s selected for the Asian Cup squad…

Glover is only getting a chance because I think their first-choice GK is injured. And the fact he didn’t get picked for the Asian Cup :wink:

Glover has been used in all their cup games.

Their number 1 is off to the African Cup of Nations.

Glover was proper dodgy last night, made a dreadful error where Palmer missed a sitter from the mistake and just generally kept missing punches off corners fumbling the ball. Looked very nervous.

Yeah on fotmob he showed up as MOM but looking at the MBM on the guardian and there seemed to be no outstanding saves, but a litany of drops and fumbles.

I wish him the best but I really don’t see him as a starting keeper in the championship. Been much better keepers from our league go there and fail.

Was surprised Maynard-Brewer from Charlton wasn’t picked for the cup, he’s looked pretty decent all the times I’ve seen him play.

Fuck it, I’m on this now :joy:

Ryan starts

Who the fuck is Gethin Jones?

Welsh Rugby player. Got a bit lost it seems.

1 Like

This guy

1 Like

He’s had 20 years to sort out citizenship but now it’s a rush job?

Did someone give up on playing for Switzerland?

https://x.com/scout_aussie/status/1747802579051200975?s=20

1 Like