Bring back the fridge magnets - Fixtures 22-23

Hate giving a rival the chance to gloat over beating us in the first ever match in our new stadium.

It’s not done anywhere else FFS.

1 Like

6 Sat 7.45, 4 Sat 5.00 + Xmas Eve which could be either.
And 2 Sunday games.

Makes things far more convenient for those from out of Sydney, doesn’t it!

1 Like

Righto, time to start ordering I suppose

Will need one tub per baguette.

As an avid cricketer, the later Saturday starts and occasional Sunday game are ideal. It’s kind of wild how well this season’s draw was designed for me. I have my partner’s birthday weekend at end of October and her family lives five mins from Campbelltown stadium… Then they haven’t scheduled any game on the weekend of cricket Grand Final for some reason (last weekend of March)?

I haven’t done a lot of interstate games in the past but Melbourne 21-26 January and Adelaide 7 April look prime.

I’m keen to do Welly away. Does anyone know how easy is it to get to the stadium over there? Is it in the middle of town or a bit of a hike?

1 Like

FIFA window

1 Like

I’m keen to do a Adelaide away game. For the last couple of seasons a mate and I were planning a road trip to Adelaide via the south coast, Melbourne and Great Ocean Road, but COVID put a halt to all that.

With the babies, that would be a tricky road trip too, but by the time we play Adelaide on 23 April, they’ll almost be a year old.

Will try and get to Mariners and Jets away. They’re do-able with the babies. And Macarthur (so long as they don’t require a mortgage for tickets), and of course the derbies…

1 Like

Sure does!

Very easy to get to.

1 Like

It’s on the edge of the city , so about 15-20 minutes walk from the centre of the CBD.

1 Like

Beautiful thanks. I can handle that

It’s an easy walk from town

1 Like

You do have to factor in the pit stops along the way though. It can add a bit to the walking distance.

3 Likes

Imagine being able to get from the city to the edge of the city in 15-20 mins!

This is the correct answer. If you’re doing the proper pre-game pub crawl then that stumble to the hallowed (dare I say magico) away bay and associated donut stand should take at least 4 hours.

4 Likes

I must say, Perth away on a mid-January Saturday night sounds very tempting.

Nix away too - I went in 2019 and 10/10 would go again.

Fucking yeah the title, bring the magnets back.

Also fixtures on the back of the season ticket.

The simple things in life give me joy.

4 Likes

Western and Victory away 5 days apart does look like it could be a hectic trip, but venue for the first one remains tbc. Watch them go and put it in some god forsaken shithole like Shepparton.

I swore I’d never do Geelong away, but a fly into Avalon and back out of Tullamarine could sway it.