Cheerleaders 2018

At 5km, you should be right to free-ball it. Anything longer and support/chafing might become an issue.

Well I wore shorts underneath and I won the race.

I’m assuming the kilt helped because I ran my second fastest 5km time ever.

4 Likes

What type of character hits the thumbs down on a youtube clip?

Let alone a simple sound file of Für Elise?

Bots

1 Like

Do we have a computer game thread?

merci

This belongs everywhere and nowhere. Requires knowledge of the NPL Vic (Thunder are the team of choice for Sydney fans).

1 Like

I love little traditions.
One of my kids just had to ask the neighbours for a ball that went over the fence.
But the interesting part is that the dog knocked it over. He jumped to catch it and performed a perfect defensive clearing header.

I was amused that the new light rail broke down on the first day & that it takes 50 minutes to get from Randwick to Circular Quay.

I could run that quicker

Didn’t stop Gladys & Constance rating it 8/10. :joy:

You can literally get to the city by train from Penrith faster than by light rail from Randwick.

I hope they don’t cut bus services and force people to use it like they did with the Metro

IT takes 50 minutes cos people are dumb cunts and keep stopping on the tracks or crossing without looking

I got on it today at Central to go up to Town Hall, just to see how much quicker it would be than walking. I got on the light rail just before 8 and it idled there for at least five minutes before finally moving. Then there was a really jerky stop-start up George Street and it got me to Town Hall in the same amount of time that it usually takes me to walk that same distance.

Progress!

I hope it improves. I have this dream of getting the light rail from wynyard to to Allianz one day in the not too distant future.

Been away from sfcu for a while, not sure where to post this, but last year i was walking down a street in Toronto and randomly came upon this.

7 Likes

Barbers cutting our grass /mixed metaphor

Sitting in a camping ground in southern WA.

May or may not be able to get east before Christmas.
Highway in and out of WA is closed due to bushfire.
We drove for about 14 hours yesterday to get around to the road that might reopen today.