"Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum ..." - The Gamer Thread

I don’t see a gamer thread on this new forum as of yet, so here we are.

Picked up RDR2. Played a couple of hours so far, but what an extraordinary piece of work this game looks. So worth the wait and the hype. Kudos to Rockstar, again.

I haven’t bought a new game in over a year, between the Xbox Gold 4 games each month and the Xbox Gamepass with another half-dozen each month usually with a new release AAA title chucked in, means I already can’t keep up.

$100 a year for 120 new games a year.

RDR 2 is tempting but I have a play queue a mile long already

Disappointed that Rockstar didn’t release RDR2 on PC. Im guessing they’re going the GTA V route and might release it down the track.

I ended up picking up an Oculus Rift a couple of months ago, Fallout 4 in VR is pretty amazing. I’ll probably pick up Skyrim VR when it goes on sale.

Pretty sure they’re releasing a Red Dead Online or something similar in the near future. That’s what I read, anyway.

RDR2 is amazing, but no point going in half assed. Let it consume your every thought.

84gb fuck me dead

Pretty sure the first patch on the first day was 3GB on top of that

Flicked on RDR2 tonight for the first time. I’m only 2.5 hours into the game and already it is consuming my thoughts.

It’s only just starting to get good at that time as well given the slow pacing and limited options for the first couple of hours.

Really don’t have enough time to play all the games I wanna play

Spider-Man was really fun, I enjoyed and now wanna get the three DLC parts.

RDR2 was excellent, it consumed my weekends for a month, the online side I’m not finding as fun, probably because I don’t play with friends.

Assasins Creed and Just Cause 4 still sitting there waiting to be played.