Cheerleaders 2018

Well we made it.
4500km and arrived at about 530pm Christmas day.
Australia is fucking nuts big.
I drove some crazy long times in the last couple of days.

5 Likes

Time to farewell these rubber beauties. Saw many a Cove beer shower. Alas, have been unable to find replacement SFC thongs

3 Likes

You tried the bread clip?

Gaffer tape?

Hopping?

They need a Viking Farewell, but shame it’s not a good time to light a fire or find a lake that has any water.

Don’t suppose you’re a size 10?

Well we’ve had an interesting time in Canberra.
After smoke, hail and dust I had to evacuate my office that’s at the airport because of a bushfire that was across the road.
And there is a warning for gale force winds today which must be making the bushfire hideous to fight

And who says Canberra is boring?!

This dust storm is fucked.

Yeah, I was supposed to have our first preseason training session in Bathurst this arvo. Fucked if I’m running around in that though.

There’s drizzle in Windradyne now …

Then we’ve just had thunderstorms and pouring rain.
Canberra is mental.

I’m on my off rotation and missed all the fun. The fires near me app said it got within ~50m

Finally got the dust washed off last week with the rain we had, only for the car to look like its old self after this afternoon’s mud storm…

Well, it’s raining again!

It’s just a coincidence that all these freak, once in a lifetime weather events all have happened in the space of one summer, right?

1 Like

Some cars in the brindabella park carpark melted.

Maybe Izzy Folau was right and God is trying to tell those cunts in Canberra what he thinks of them.

1 Like

Wow, that’s taken from my building

If you’re bored, Google up ‘torch California’ and 'torch Australia '.

The fast train stuff is fun too.

Is it a coincidence that Arlo moved to Canberra then the place has become a hellscape?

3 Likes