Cove Shop Clothing Ideas

Can we commission Squires to design a shirt for us?

Iā€™ve had numerous conversations with him along those lines, but the Guardian donā€™t want him favouring one club over another, so it hasnā€™t eventuated.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s understandable.

How about beach towels?

Re Run of captain cook the hooligan with the scarf wrapped around his face!!!

Beach towels would be super expensive at the volume weā€™d sell, like $50+ per item

1 Like

There were official beach towels in the first season. They must not have been popular because my aunt bought about ten of them on a huge discount at Big W and still uses them for her dogs.

I use mine, found in the gutter out the front of the SFS on GF day Iā€™m pretty sure, for all those ā€œIā€™ve gotta clean that up but fuck getting a mopā€ moments.

Personally I dig Club towels.

1 Like

more WHITE or SKYBLUE ts-shirtsā€¦

why is everything in black these days?

I still think my ā€œhatted and proudā€ cap idea is brilliant and not at all self indulgent wankery.

3 Likes

Because black is slimming? Weā€™re going to do more variety of colours next time round.

How about a Sydney skyline with the Illuminati ā€˜eye in a pyramidā€™ symbol in front?

3 Likes

How about a hoodie with no zip.

1 Like

Would love a basic tee with just a small cove crest on it. Iā€™m a big fan of the minimal designs and would love to see more simple options.

2 Likes

I loved the polo shirts from a few years ago with just a small cove crest on them. I have one but it shrunk So I canā€™t really wear it anymore.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™d definitely pick up a simple polo like that.

1 Like

100%, love the idea

Would be all over some of these if they get made

1 Like

Yeh 100% that would be sick

Would love so see Cove car air freshers (hanging from the rearview mirror)
Iā€™d probably buy atleast 10 of them to last me a while

Bit of a longshot but i just personally like buying interesting air fresheners for my car.