Cove Shop Clothing Ideas

Only if they smelt like lattes…

3 Likes

Didn’t know where else to put this but I found a SFC Google Theme for anyone interested/into that kind of stuff.
It’s free and by Dennis Fernandes. Good job if you’re on here mate.

1 Like

Our new shirt has been added to the online shop (for all those who say we do to much black), we have also restocked the sunglasses.

https://www.sfcu.com.au/shop/2019-forever-sydney-tshirt/

2 Likes

The shirt is great quality. Well done to all involved!!

1 Like

The Illuminati banner that hangs on the front of the capo stand is perfect. Smack that on a tee and take my money please. :+1:

4 Likes

That’s not an Illuminati symbol, it’s a graphic representation of our hopes for Australian football promotion and relegation, showing Sydney FC reaching out across the football landscape to enslave embrace all lesser mortals the other clubs so they can do our bidding in the name of the elder gods join us in ancient blood rituals promoting football. The ‘eye’ is actually not at all the all-seeing eye of Cyaegha, but the A-League ring we all aspire to.

We’re having a chat with the shadow government about the use of what is clearly not their logo, why would an entity which doesn’t exist have a logo,? If it was to become a T-Shirt, say, in the event of us somehow winning the Championship, it certainly wouldn’t end up on a T-shirt with the phrase “Illuminati Confirmed” now would it?

9 Likes

No that would be stupid. Exactly what they would be expecting. And nobody knows who will win the Championship. Not one single person.

1 Like

Just wanted to say, cracking job by whoever looks after the distribution of Cove Shop products.

I ordered the jacket on Monday and it arrived today. Considering the Monday and Thursday were public holidays, that’s a great turn around.

So massive thanks to you all.

Please make this happen people.

1 Like

I will buy an Illuminati confirmed shirt.

1 Like

When do we get the cup holders?

1 Like

Zoom in on those stadium plans. They’re clearly marked next to each seat.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind, a shirt like this
From The Cover of Corina’s Book

5 Likes

We’ve got a grumpy old person tshirt we’d like to produce.

Would this be something we’d like in the shop?

Or could we be pointed where to do a small batch?

3 Likes

PMed you details hilly.

1 Like

Please, Hilly, please

I believe it will happen.

1 Like