Euro 2020 thread

Am I the only one with a gripe because theyre still calling it Euro2020 and not Euro2021?

2021 doesnt scan as well so I don’t mind it tbh.

Only lasted 90 seconds listening to that bloke’s voice. Nonetheless, still pumped for an international tournament!

Is it just e or was that game turgid?

This century? Try EVER!! Here’s hoping us Finns can do a NZ WC triumph of no losses. (Not likely)

Very one sided, not really a contest at all.

Watching Denmark vs Finland… Distressing scenes at the moment. Eriksen went down cold, medic trying to resuscitate him as we speak. Fingers crossed he’s okay.

Terrifying scenes, at one stage the feed cut back to him on the ground he was being defibrillated.

Watching BBC coverage. Pundits are distraught. Horrifying scenes.

Yeah that’s horrifying. Thankfully it looks like he has pulled through

Horrific scenes. Thankfully he is alright for the sound of things. All the usual questions about health checks tho.

I am so relieved that he’s doing better. I momentarily woke up at the worst possible moment with the TV still on from the early game, and ended up awake for a good hour at least (until I saw the UEFA tweet that he was stable and okay). Hopefully some better protocols around broadcasting at least come out of that because it was deeply disturbing having that live footage running for 30-40 mins.

1 Like

It crapped out for me for 10 minutes for no reason in the 2nd half of the BELvRUS game.

Never had a problem with the odd J League game I watch

BTW, why has no one mentioned how shit the Euro 2020 mascot is;

Cause it’s 2021 and we got over it a year ago?

May need to retract this, feed for England vs Croatia is fucked. :angry:

Working well here touch wood

Sounds like I’m lucky to have a picture from Optus at all, even if it’s really block and low res.

Haven’t had any issues so far.

Kept dropping out for the first 15, but last half hour was smooth. Fingers crossed that continues. :crossed_fingers: