Facts matter.....tell me one about you

Tell me a fact about you that is 100% true, but that other people would doubt.

Here’s one from me.

I am the proud owner of a genuine Coolio Gold disc for his ‘Gangster’s Paradise’ album. I bought it from graysonline.com.au for $63 plus postage.

1 Like

I played golf with the highest ranking military officer of the Singaporean army once and he spent the whole time being annoyed at how shit I was at it, so much so that he basically asked me to just sit in the buggy.

1 Like

My go-to answer is shared by many others on here…I once recorded a song with Jimmy Barnes! :rofl:

3 Likes

I once briefly met Jabob Timpano before a Sydney match

Oh I also saw a Zdrilic goal

2 Likes

I don’t believe you

2 Likes

I had a conversation with Elton John about football while watching cricket with him.

1 Like

I just missed out on getting membership number 732, which would be “SFC” on a dial pad.

1 Like

The one time I got to talk to Dwight Yorke I just asked if he knew Viv Richards.

5 Likes

Got well oiled with Dave Gleeson (Screaming Jets) at a Shield game (NSW v SA, from memory) at the SCG in the very early 90’s. Took it very well that I’d never heard of the band, having only been in the country a couple of years at that point.
99% sure this was the game: New South Wales v South Australia at Sydney, 19-22 Jan 1991

1 Like

I survived 2020

Craig foster blocked me on twitter for arguing that football fans would prefer to see a winning team rather than a team that plays attractive football

3 Likes

In the Twitter theme, I’ve had both Phil Gould and Craig Moore call me a dickhead.

2 Likes

I don’t know if Foz being Foz qualifies as something other people would doubt.

My first ANZAC Day in Sydney I was on a harbour cruise with the first Australian who went in to space.

At a preseason game at Manly Graham Arnold complimented my sausage sanger.

Did he say anything to you though?

1 Like

I once controlled a piece of equipment worth $3b

Did you though, or do they just let you think you are in charge?

I once compromised negotiations on a piece of legislation by making a stupid post on a yahoo group.

1 Like