Facts matter.....tell me one about you

When I was there in 2000 so many people were selling pieces of the wall I avoided that and got a button from a Soviet Union soldier. No idea if it’s authentic or not.

I can tell the difference between butter and “I can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”

5 Likes

2 Likes

Could still get them in 2006.

If I took anything from Berlin it would’ve been a Trabant.

About three months after The Matrix opened I was standing in a queue for coffee in Surry Hills when I turned to see who was behind me and it was Hugo Weaving. Scared the shit out of me.

1 Like

He’s so fucking tall!!

It’s the smell!

1 Like

When I was 18 went to LA and was interviewed on LAs biggest radio station, KIIS-FM (home of the Rick Dees and the Weekly Top 40). A friend of the friend we were staying with was an intern there and took me for a tour because I was about to study sound engineering. They heard my accent and thought it would be funny to grill me about Christmas in Australia (You Awzeeees are soo crayzzzzy). They gave me a signed photo of Rick Dees which i can’t bear to throw away.

5 Likes

I smoked some fine herb with Fat Boy Slim ( Norman Cook ) in 1999 & we chatted for a few hours. Fine fellow.

Also I was supposed to go to New York for short term contract work but the person I was supposed to be doing work for couldn’t make it as his wife was about to have a baby so he called me the day before & said it was going to be postponed for a month. That day was the 10th September 2001 & the building I was supposed to be working in was Tower 2 of the World Trade Centre.

10 Likes

I could say “Fact if I know”, however…

…an Endurance Go-Kart organisation ran a 24hr race 2 years in a row. Me and the other 5 drivers in our team won the race both times!

3 Likes

That must have been hell on your wrists.

Nothing compared to the weekend that I got my first internet connection at home back in 1996.

10 Likes

I’m guessing you spent a week in preparation, downloading 5 pictures?

1 Like

One half of Layo and Bushwacka (won’t say which one) once tried to buy a pill off me, he complained about the price, then asked if he could lick it first and you can imagine that I told him to get fucked.

In case you’ve never heard of them - Layo & Bushwacka! - Wikipedia!

Yes, I used to be somewhat cool and edgy folks.

1 Like

I think you win this thread.

If we’re doing benders with ‘famous’ people then I once ended up at Cheers with Bobo from Fat Pizza at 3am.

I got hammered with Chris Leben in a bar in Hawaii watching a UFC event on tv.

Did he try and fight you?

Poster boy for CTE

It was a few years ago, he was really chilled out

And fighting in the bare knuckle league tonight