February Football Fixture Frenzy Fread

I get that but I’m sure you’d have more than half a dozen Sydney fans up there :joy:

Cummins is deadly. I didn’t keep an eye on him too much at our Leichhardt game but obviously scored a brilliant goal. He looks like a master of being able to find a metre of space and getting a powerful shot away.

I like Hill & McBreen but don’t know how they can sit there and say “nothing could have been done to prevent it”… schoolboy stuff not to send clearing headers to the top of the box. Sweet volley, sure.

Tara looks like a liquorice allsort.

So this referee works as an aircraft traffic controller and, in his spare time, de-stresses by refereeing football matches. Where is he going for his next holiday, Ukraine?

5 Likes

once you can work as an aircraft controller refereeing football is a laugh

Cummings with a solid dive there, ah he touched me so I fell over.

Penalty, he gets him with the ankle

he takes two extra steps before he falls over

Clear pen, Najjar should be off as not attempting to play the ball.

Definite pen for me. Gets him in the back of the boot which sends him over.

I think we will disagree on this one, I think cummings know what he was doing, felt tiny contact and fell over.

I think the right call in the end. Usually I would say it wasn’t clear and obvious enough to overturn but not sure anyone saw the ankle clip. It was soft though.

I’m happy anyway cause fuck macarthur, what do they even do?

Why does “Lachie” Rose have “LA. Rose” on his back? Does he want to sound like a 90’s hair metal band?

They stink the place up with cowbells and boring football.

send him off ref

I wanna see Milicic explode

are you still here??

hahaha

1 Like

I’d be fuming if that second pen was given against Sydney…absolutely nothing in that.

more contact than the first penalty