FFA Cup 2021 - This magic moment

Polonia still exists! Wow. Must look up Yugal-Prague!

1 Like

And they play in the suburb Mat Ryan is from.

I remember playing against them in a 6-aside comp in Plumpton for a Polish Sports Carnival. We were destroying them, until their coach (who was the ref) blatantly started to cheat. To the extent that Polonia was overturning his calls on our behalf

A grand day out… potentially

1 Like

Hooray for grassroots!

The football queensland youtube channel is showing lots of matches streaming today. Couldn’t find anything from other states.

It is early stages of the cup, but nice to have some of it available,

I played one comeback season about 10 years ago for Glebe Wanderers AA4’s and our home ground was Pagewood. Pretty disjointed club, never came across any of the other teams or their games/training. We unofficially used Birchgrove Oval and Leichhardt #2 for training and pre season friendlies

1 Like

Game 35 highlights

The Rovers making a comeback after being relegated last season for the first time.

1 Like

Biggest game of the round.
Change my mind.

Blacktown City travelling down to Wollongong on a Wednesday night after most of their players have done a full day’s work is brutal

Almost time to watch the only North Shore-based team that will ever matter. :wink:

1 Like

Chifley Sports Reserve deep down in Randwick LGA.
Long Bay prison on one side, rumbling airport sound on the other.

1 Like

Nice night for it

KDSA consecutive first grade premiership record holders Asquith FC have entered the chat…

The last time I played on that ground I did my knee. That ground can fuck right off.

Randwick City go 1-nil up against Kisso. Must be around the 75th-80th minute.

1-all now.

Alright, it’s already the end of the 90.

1 Like

108th (ish) minute winner to Randwick City.
Good game between a couple of Prem teams.
Two other games I know are happening right now or have just finished are SUSFC away to Hakoah and Northern Tigers away to Sans Souci.

Ouch.