FFA Cup Round of 32 draw

Tickets have gone on sale, at least for members. $15 adult tickets is well priced.

Draw tonight we’re apparently grouped in “Zone 1” so our pot includes:

All Sides Of The Harbour
@asothdotcom

Sydney are in Zone 1 for the R32 of the FFA Cup - which one of these clubs would you most like us to play?

Sydney Olympic, so we can fucking thrash them and make Con Kebabs cry.

2 Likes

Isn’t the draw next Thursday?

Yeah, draw for the FFA cup is next week.

Draw for the next round of WCQs is tonight

Wouldn’t mind a trip to the Gong

Yeah this got confused with the WCQ

Pretty much anyone except Cooma away…
Cevapi where, but?

Cooma away and then a cheeky SFCU ski trip sounds wonderful to me.

1 Like

come on cooma

Shoulda known the CBR contingent would pipe up

1 Like

I’d love to see a Methadone Derby between the two teams based in Blacktown. City would be a good shout to knock off Wanderers too.

Would love Cooma.

I think this is Cooma’s second FFA Cup appearance? IIRC last time they played their home game in Canberra as the lighting wasn’t good enough at their normal ground.

Not sure if that was a Fox requirement or not though. Things might be different under Paramount/10.

My reason is selfish, an Argentinian guy that played for them is working at my job. I talk football with him daily. I just might be able to convince him to trip over there for the game. If we’re allowed by then.

Depends how the new FA organises the season. If they introduce International breaks and play the FFA Cup games during these breaks on a Saturday with a 3:00pm kickoff instead of mid-week with a 7:00pm kickoff then lighting won’t be an issue.

A night-time game in Cooma will be brutal until at least October.

Why does everyone think it’s cold down here?

Still wondering when they’re going to change the name of it.

Cooma will probably play at deakin which is 400m from my house.

Come on football gods!

2 Likes

Probably could’ve said it without the racial slur.