Final week - 2020-21 Discussion

Also if you’re 3rd and make the semi, you avoid the Premiers in the semi. Whereas 4th can play either semi-finalist depending on the other EF result.

Silver lining of Perth beating Jets would be Wanderers finishing even lower and having to play a qualifier for the FFA Cup. I’m petty and I DON’T CARE!

But really I want Jets to finish above Melbourne (Because I am petty, once again.) Imagine a reasonably financially comfortable MVFC finishing last behind an unstable and constantly struggling Jets. :rofl:
For Jets’ sake, of course!

1 Like

City Football Group Limited (commonly abbreviated as CFG ) is a British-based holding company that administers association football clubs. The group is owned by three organisations; of which 78% is majority owned by the Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG), 10% by the American firm Silver Lake and 12% by Chinese firms China Media Capital and CITIC Capital. -Wiki

But yeah, Dirham, a bit of $ and Yuan

Shoulda been a pen

Goodwin looks a good prospect for the Jets. Got an assist against the Mariners and has had some really nice touches tonight as well.

2 Likes

Was just about to comment on Goodwin. Very promising performance for a 16 year old

1 Like

MELBOURNE BOYS ARE STILL NUMBER TWELVE

5 Likes

Would have been better had they won, but that is enough for the Jets to go past the Victory.

Now we just need City to do the right thing.

I’d be happy to see City put another 7 past the Victory tomorrow to put an exclamation mark on Victory’s season.

1 Like

I believe the correct term is “still number one, two”.

1 Like

He just loves shitting on the Wanderers, you love to see it.

12 Likes

Having not seen basically any Newcastle this season, what went wrong?

That wasn’t a wooden spoon team tonight.

they have boogard and topor in the centre of defense in 2021

2 Likes

I know his contributions on the pitch have garnered mixed reviews on these boards, but he really doesn’t get enough respect and appreciation from the fans for his Wanderers pisstaking.

A hearty rendition of “He hates West Sydney and he hates West Sydney…he’s a West Sydney, Hater!” wouldn’t go astray next home game.

2 Likes

First time member this season, when do we get the members email about finals Tix? Our SF Tix go on sale tomorrow, for members right?

I got an email yesterday which has a countdown to 10am Monday morning and a notification that tickets are 50% off for members but nothing more than that.

I’m offering my left nut to the football gods for a late Tilio winner today. Praise be.

City’s attack really doesn’t look that great without maclaren noone and nabbout. Big opportunity for the youth players

Victory are on the field for their warm up, DJ brox is practicing own goals

1 Like

The Covid derby.

2 Likes