Final week - 2020-21 Discussion

Noone just rested? I guess it makes sense from a sports science perspective if they play a full strength side against Jets to warm up for their semi instead, but geez it really goes against the spirit of FTT.

Every team has three chances to win silverware each season but only one team will ever be the first to consign MVFC to their first wooden spoon, get your priorities right Kisnorbo and field a full strength.

During these rest weeks (e.g. Noone) is it just that they switch the load to training? ‘Rhythm’ feels undervalued in these discussions.

Dr Craig - it burns when I pee, why?

It would be peak City though to bottle this and lose 1-0 to a late goal, then get knocked out of the semi after another poor performance.

And yeah if this was us vs Victory or Wanderers Id absolutely be wanting to ensure the opposition get the spoon

Victory now the 4th best team in Melbourne after City, Western, and City reserves who’ve absolutely dominated that half.

Can’t think of a midfield in HAL history that has underperformed as much as this Victory one. Butterfield, McManaman and Brimmer can all strike the ball from distance, but fuck me they’re lazy cunts shirking anything approaching hard work.

Im not sure Steve Keen is completely competent.

Not watching but not sure how to feel about the score.

City with bad results would be good for us, but Melbourne nailed to last would be great for the country.

It wasn’t Tilio but still…

1 Like

The spoon is on, pleasure overload

This is one situation where I want Archie commentating every moment.

2 Likes

Gestede loves a miss doesn’t he

He should’ve stooped and headed both.

Wrap this up cunts

This Victory side is one of the worst HAL sides I’ve ever seen, they are dreadful.

15 year old making his debut, bloody hell

It really is, isn’t it? Down there with some of the trash Newcastle sides or post Arnie Mariners. I never saw NZ Knights so can’t say how they stacked up there but it’s hard to be much worse than this.

The only ones I can think of that are this bad are the Knights and NQ when they were circling the drain.

LOL at it being Lesiotis who fucks Victory up.

VAR is shit

2 Likes

FUCK