Grand Final - Perth vs Sydney FC - 19/05/19 - Match thread

I’m glad Bimbi didn’t!

1 Like

Also won three of our four championships with a coach in their first season with us. Corica out.

2 Likes

Also that win levels us with Victory as the most successful club in the league. We’ve both got 4 championships, 3 premierships and an FFA Cup. They have an FFA Preseason Cup but we’ve got a Townsville Cup.

1 Like

We have the OFC Nations Cup. Clincher.

5 Likes

Another one for the good guys.

I think they even mentioned he said “DINK, middle”. Superb.

2 Likes

Can’t beat the version from Bat n Ball but here’s one from where I was…

7 Likes

Just when you couldn’t love this club any more the toilet seat arrives at Blasta.

7 Likes

Pics or STFU

1 Like

Forza Sydney FC! Justice is served for that terrible, terrible offside call by the wonderful VAR…

Enjoy the party in Perth!

1 Like

Sitting here singing Bohemian Rhapsody for the 18th time after watching the shootout for the 23rd time. Fuck up Santa It couldn’t have been scripted any better. Hanging for Tuesday

1 Like

Santa sure fuckin delivered the gift tonight.

How amazingly horrible and stressful that 2 hours was, and how amazingly quickly all that stress and nerves was wiped away!

Tuesday is going to be one big party, actual match be damned!

3 Likes

Sydney FC…Champions!
Never gets old.

4 Likes

Santalab Is going to be lying in bed tonight thinking about that penalty, and he’ll never get the chance to redeem himself.

4 Likes

It was a brilliant atmosphere down at the BNB for the final.

The celebration after Reza’s pen was limbs.

Also I have the Santa pen on loop, forever.

I am fucked. Told the following i love them: redders, rhyno, calver, beannerz, joshie, reza, brosquey, trent, chris zuvela, tomic, king, bimbi, tezza. Sung about racists mum with certain boars members.

4 Likes

Brendon Santalab’s last kick in football is all-time brain fade…
Sydney FC goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne stood his ground, completed an easy save and ended Santalab’s career in the most devastating fashion.

5 Likes

Not the greatest of matches, but no one is going to remember that.

Reza - legend
Milos - legend
Redmayne - legend
Brosque - immortal in sky blue
Santalab - cunt.

7 Likes

Just touched down back home, heading straight off to work for a big day onsite. FUCKING. Worth. It. Credit where it is due, I thought the locals put on a fantastic event, everyone was really friendly and seemed just genuinely happy to have us there. Obviously there were 2 or 3 idiots but you will never eradicate that.

Great night for the club, made to work for it by the VAR- honestly what is the point? Scrap it. That game could have gone on for 240min and I doubt either side would have scored. Corica certainly surprised me, fantastic debut season as a coach. I’d reckon if the league had been 3 or 4 games longer we might have given Perth a real shake as we were the form side.

Are we all-time undefeated in penalties?

1 Like

Morning to all sky blues. What a beautiful day.

“…And Redmayne didn’t even have to move.”