Grand Final - Sydney FC vs Melbourne City - 30/08/2020

They have released a whole lot more Category B tickets. Just picked up four (all together). Buzzing!!

1 Like

Signed in for the first time in months to tell everyone to FIRE UP.

8 Likes

I’ve been disappointed with Kosta pretty much since the start of the season; but have to admit that late goal against City when we were down to 10 men still gives me chills everytime I see it replayed.

If he can deliver one of those in the GF, it’ll be Reza-esque.

(didn’t make a huge mark during the season, but when it matters most…)

5 Likes

getting fired up now…winning ANOTHER grand final, taking over the home ground of our enemy…mouth watering prospect.

This is a great detailed tactical preview, and gives a good insight into the positives that Kosta provides to the team:

https://www.aleagueapart.com/match-analysis/aleague-grand-final-preview-sydney-fc-vs-melbourne-city?format=amp&__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

we’re gonna lose

2 Likes

Mugged or arse blasted?

we lose, we lose.

we win, it’s the greatest achievement in the history of mankind

2 Likes

I, for one, would like us to crush The Heart, see them driven before us and hear the lamentations of their women.

If I might be so bold.

3 Likes

Who wears the Sky Blue ?
Us because we are Premiers ???

City are playing in the heart strip

Yo, Hilly, if you’re not heading down for the game, feel free to swing by mine to watch it if you like.

2 Likes

As I said to my sister, there’s no way I’m going near that disease ridden hell hole. See you about 6!

1 Like

As part of the build up DT is on Fox sports news channel 500 at 7.15am today, with City’s football director.
In the arvo 4.45pm Brillante and Bratts are on.

Confirmed.

By making the Heart kit their 3rd they’ve made it clear they are minimising their Heart chapter, fine - it’s their club (I don’t agree with it but not the point). Why then go all Heart now?

A nod to their heritage, tradition and history. Probably.

Such great history, who can forget the ice baths in wheelie bins?

1 Like

A great read and analysis ahead of the GF, including formations and playing styles.

“Neither side should spring any tactical surprises on Sunday; instead it’ll be whoever can impose their style of play on the opposition more. Can both sides learn from the game they played at the beginning of the month? Both teams have a goal in them, and we’ll see a fantastic game of football on Sunday.”

Grand final preview: Sydney FC vs Melbourne City