Group D: Australia vs Denmark 1/12/2022

As if he doesn’t have enough Hearts problems.

9 Likes

TOO SOON

2 Likes

I think the extra subs will help Australia in the other group game FRA V TUN.

We can expect FRA to rest a few players but they still won’t want to lose for prides sake. Having 5 subs means they can bring on the big guns if needed and save the game.

Mbappe apparently keen to play as he wants that top scorer gong.

Reported earlier in the week that France may make six changes - but yeah, I’d say Mbappe will want in chasing that golden boot…

1 Like

For anyone that can’t/doesn’t want to sit at home to watch -

2 Likes

Sporting globe are also showing it.

1 Like

Only 0.5 sleeps til Denmark game

2 Likes

Why in FUCK do supposedly reputable news outlets keep writing that a draw will see us qualify out of the group. Do these cunts not understand how jinxing works ffs! Don’t we already have enough to worry about without old Jinxy McJinxface over at smh tempting the gods with all manner of bad karma fuckery. FUCK

2 Likes

Also if Tunisia beat France a draw isn’t enough

Also, it was our 25th anniversary this month, fam!
download

Preparing for immense disappointment.

1 Like

That’s my point! I’m just imagining myself on the phone tomorrow morning to my once-every-four-years Socceroos fan mum.

“Yeah, I know Mum… yeah, no, a draw wasn’t necessarily enough… I can’t believe it either… I know… France… no, I don’t think it’s because they don’t have the bald guy in goals anymore… something about a twice-cooked biscuit according to some bloke on the Internet. Yeah… ex-colonial ties and all that…”

13 Likes

Solid chortle from me there. Well done!

1 Like

To quote myself;

I don’t know if anyone has access to stats but the first half pressing by McGree seemed impressive and pretty impactful against Tunisia. If you bring Hrustic in for him or Irvine that intensitiy will go out the window.

What odds?

5 Likes

It could be a Norse Double Cooked Biscuit!

Just everyone that isn’t actually Norse just pretend for the day ok?

1 Like

I think the odds are quite good you are being exploited by people with a very sophisticated understanding of psychology.