Group D: Australia vs Denmark 1/12/2022

eh?

Did I get the wrong end of the stick or was that a screenshot from a gambling company/app? Thereā€™s that many insane ā€œmarketsā€ available and ALM is pushing everyone to bet their house so I canā€™t be sure.

It was from the nytimes post that Clovis posted. It just shows the various result outcomes for us in the group. That was the most insane one there!

My apologies! Thatā€™s what I get for not clicking the links!

I was thinking about this this morning. The other scenario is that the difference between Australiaā€™s winning margin and Franceā€™s losing margin would have to be a minimum of 7 goals :joy:

:rofl:

I have alot of respect for that bloke. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Anyone know what time the 2am games go up on demand? They were there at 830 this morning but I assume they go up much earlier than that

Got that sick feeling now :+1:

4 Likes

Or a 6 goal turnaround so long as we score 5 goals more than France eg we win 5-0 and France loses 0-1

That doesnā€™t work. Equal goal difference means our 4-1 loss against France would put us second.

youā€™d think ours would be up within half an hour

I heard heā€™s an APIA fan and cooked in the head.

1 Like

Had that nervous sick feeling like Iā€™m about to play a crunch game. Thing is, havenā€™t had that feeling since 1998.

Forgot what it feels like!

1 Like

Yes my mistake.

Anyone have a good recipe for Peach Danish Pastry? Asking for a friendā€¦

1 Like

Goes well on a baguette Iā€™m led to believeā€¦

Theyā€™ll supply the peaches, weā€™ll supply the cream.

2 Likes

Sexy as fuck!

DanskjƤvel. Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

1 Like