I got Hoop Dreams coach - The NBA thread

Portland into WCF, what a game by CJ and even Evan Turner doing stuff.

CJ has carried them against Denver… Glad to see him getting some love. Great series!
Now hopefully 76ers can pull it together

Leonard - wow.

What. a. shot.

That was like something out of a movie - bouncing around in slow motion

1 Like

Crazy shot, that’s why you trade for him.

Next two series should be fun and it’ll be at minimum one new team in the finals, would love Portland to get there.

Zach Collins needs to just constantly kick Durant in the calf

That was hairy for a second

So one article I read this afternoon suggested Simmons could be on the trading block.

Potentially. This coming off season is going to be phenomenal. Butler and Harris are off contract and Brett Brown as coach is also in play.
The Ringer put it best “This Sixers’ offseason will be like waking up with a hangover and a bill for damages from the night before.”

1 Like

Finally into the NBA Finals!

Basketball. An interesting sport ruined by time outs.

One more win to go!

Warriors to end up 4-3 winners?

i think it’ll go to a game 7 but no idea if the warriors will take that in Toronto

I know KD has only played about 12 minutes of this game, but shooting at 60%, including 3/3 from beyond the arc, on top of the psychological boost for the rest of the players will make the last two games VERY interesting if they can get across the line now.

And now leonard decides he doesn’t want a game 7… what a player he is

Despite some questionable officiating - the warriors take it back to Oakland for game 6

Some poor choices by Toronto (the time out with momentum and the shot clock violation where the ball ended in the back court) didn’t help.

Steph Curry is a freak. Didn’t have his usual season, but has turned it on in the post season.

So many class players this season.

Gotta hope that GSW run out of energy.

Surely they amount of work they’re having to do to stay in the series physically and emotionally will take its toll.

Achilles injury for KD.

They have the Warriors GM on SportsCentre at the moment - the blokes in tears announcing the injury.

I really want to get behind the Raptors but three things:
A) I had a mate try to convince me to load up on Raptors in 7, at 13/1. I didn’t get on.
B) f$%& Drake
C) A Warriors Championship without KD is the better narrative going forward.

Point B being the absolute key factor here…