Mass stabbing attack in Bondi Junction

Make sure that no one destroys any evidence, gives them a chance to get everything. If there were other people that knew what was going on they don’t get a chance to hide their link to the piece of shit.

2 Likes

He’s known to police also apparently.

Has sky news said if it’s a ‘lone wolf’ or a ‘thoroughly orchestrated from the highest level’ attack yet?

No, but we have baseless accusations on race and motive from shitty screenshots…

That bird also said in another tweet that he looks like Avi Yemini.

(Couldn’t possibly be because we know Avi only uses the chopping board to attack people, not the knife). /too soon

On Shabbat?

1 Like

And note that reports flipping around on social media overnight naming a 20yo Sydney man were totally incorrect.
https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/got-the-wrong-guy-sydney-uni-student-wrongly-named-as-bondi-attacker/news-story/c90b6486815a1a1573172f24bc02adb0

No idea how that happened given the early police report had said the attacker was in 40s.

I think we can have a pretty good idea. These events tend to be Racists Christmas.

1 Like

I can give you a pretty big clue on why it was totally incorrect.

Absolutely shocking scenes… fair play to the inspector who ran in and took the required action to stop this lunatic.

1 Like

They’re saying shopkeepers were locking doors etc to protect everyone in there. We had a family friend who works there, apparently he went to get himself a juice on the same level where it all started. Had no clue what the go was, except a lady at David Jones was calling him over to get into the store before she ended up locking it down completely.

Apparently one of the victims is John Singleton’s daughter.

I do like how resilient and brave most Australians are. The stories about everyday civilians confronting him with every-day items as meelee weapons/self defence - bollards etc. Very similar to that mental headcase who stabbed a prostitute in the City a few years back and tried to go on a rampage through the CBD, only to be stopped by a Firey with a fire axe, and a bunch of office workers with milk crates.

Similar to the incidents down in Melbourne/Bourke St where everyday civilians stepped in using nothing more than basic tools around them.

By all reports, the retail shop keepers were nothing short of brave and heroic themselves. I haven’t worked in retail before, but it sounds like they acted very quickly once people started seeking shelter. I’m not sure if they have some form of training protocol on active shooter/stabbers in malls - I daresay there probably is a plan of action somewhere.

Absolute massive respect to the female Police Officers for her actions. Her bravery and courage in the face of a horrific situation is simply amazing. She knew what needed to be done, and she stopped a lot more people from being hurt. The fact she bothered to try and perform CPR on the attacker is commendable too. I doubt she’ll ever need to buy a coffee on a shift ever again.

1 Like

This is fucking horrible.

A bunch of people are never going to be seen again by their family,friends,partners,children,colleagues & acquantinences & the knowledge will always be there that is was due to senseless murder.

RIP to all of them.

I really doubt they have anything major in place apart from some very generic instructions.

She was apparently shopping for a wedding dress and one of the attending officers was her fiancé.

The story with the mum and child is horrendous. She apparently threw her daughter at two men who managed to stem the bleeding with tshirts.

Agreed. I felt ill after hearing about it.

Who the fuck attacks a kid, and a 9 month old baby at that? Mentally deranged or not, bloke deserved to be erased from the face of the planet purely for that.

I (and am sure a lot of parents around the nation) hugged my kids just that little bit tighter that evening.

1 Like

For fucks sake…

Apparently the church leader is some nutjob

Ah the Assyrians, since 1900 BCE… :zipper_mouth_face:

Yeah he’s a big-time anti-vaxxer. As mentioned elsewhere though, its not really an excuse to be marked for death by someone.

Things going well over at channel 7 at the moment