Aaron Calver - 1
Anthony Caceres - 1
Alexander Baumjohann - 1
Terry Antonis - 1*
Leigh Broxham - 1*
Stefan Nigro - 1*

*OGs in finals.

6 Likes

The player with the most A-League goals for Sydney FC who never got a goal against Melbourne Victory star next to his name was Sasho Petrovski, 14 goals but none with that priceless * beside it.

Siem de Jong is the highest scoring active player not to get the goal against Melbourne yet.

1 Like

Hopefully Brosque gets a final chance tonight to at least join Carney and Bridge at 5 against that lot.

This is going to need some serious maintenance in the morning…

4 Likes

Loved checking the first post to ensure every goal scorer was correctly updated :grin:

Nice work, @CountArach!
Just one request - is it possible to highlight currently active players in bold or something?

The only missing ones should be OGs. I’m going to record OGs in finals as well. It just feels right.

@RoryBunk - Yeah good idea, will do.

2 Likes

I love that calver managed to sneak one in just before he left.

1 Like

OG for Nigro last season too. Same game as Antonis’s.

Interesting that all three by Ninković were this season.

Yeah, don’t quote me on this but I think he’s the first player on our side to score in this fixture three games in a row.

Thomas Deng has scored at least one own goal, possibly two.

I’m just going to keep it to Finals games I think, to avoid cluttering it up too much. Of course this belongs to everyone, so if people want me to make it all games, I’ll do that too. Alternatively I can just scrap the OGs altogether. It just makes me feel better about that particular game…

1 Like

Maybe have another thread for those ones that also incorporates some of their finest acts of contributing to their own demise? The Melbourne Self-Loathers?
Agent Behich’s GF miss, Clank and Valeri’s crossbar challenge winner are 3 standout options for the list.

2 Likes

This has to go on the list as well. It was incredible to experience at the ground.

My avatar is my all-time favourite SFC photo.

Ladies and gentlemen, your new Melbourne Skelpers leader - Adam Le Fondre! He has scored 6 times against them in 7 appearances.

9 Likes

Praise be!
Also, Brosque should be listed above Bridge.
There’s a tie breaker around not becoming a twat.

7 Likes

Alfie hates the southern fairies everywhere he plays

2 Likes

That’s a pretty loveable list BTW