Melbourne Skelpers - They hate Victorians

Loved checking the first post to ensure every goal scorer was correctly updated :grin:

Nice work, @CountArach!
Just one request - is it possible to highlight currently active players in bold or something?

The only missing ones should be OGs. I’m going to record OGs in finals as well. It just feels right.

@RoryBunk - Yeah good idea, will do.

2 Likes

I love that calver managed to sneak one in just before he left.

1 Like

OG for Nigro last season too. Same game as Antonis’s.

Interesting that all three by Ninković were this season.

Yeah, don’t quote me on this but I think he’s the first player on our side to score in this fixture three games in a row.

Thomas Deng has scored at least one own goal, possibly two.

I’m just going to keep it to Finals games I think, to avoid cluttering it up too much. Of course this belongs to everyone, so if people want me to make it all games, I’ll do that too. Alternatively I can just scrap the OGs altogether. It just makes me feel better about that particular game…

1 Like

Maybe have another thread for those ones that also incorporates some of their finest acts of contributing to their own demise? The Melbourne Self-Loathers?
Agent Behich’s GF miss, Clank and Valeri’s crossbar challenge winner are 3 standout options for the list.

2 Likes

This has to go on the list as well. It was incredible to experience at the ground.

My avatar is my all-time favourite SFC photo.

Ladies and gentlemen, your new Melbourne Skelpers leader - Adam Le Fondre! He has scored 6 times against them in 7 appearances.

9 Likes

Praise be!
Also, Brosque should be listed above Bridge.
There’s a tie breaker around not becoming a twat.

7 Likes

Alfie hates the southern fairies everywhere he plays

2 Likes

That’s a pretty loveable list BTW

Also loving it that Sebby has scored more than a lot of our greatest ever strikers

1 Like

good to see Kosta working his way up the list…

Can we have an appearance to goals list?

One thing worth noting is that in one of the really early matches, a deflected David Carney shot was dubiously credited as an own goal to (I think) Roddy Vargas. I believe the previous maintainer of this list decided to credit that to Dave, which would put him equal top.

(I also feel I need to mention Brosque’s goal against them in the 2007 Pre-Season Cup, which isn’t counted. Our first win down there).

2 Likes

Needs updating

2 Likes