Memberships 2020-21

Keep. I know some will disagree, but for me, I’d rather just support the club regardless of whether I can go to games.

5 Likes

Keep. Being a member isn’t just about attendance, it’s about contributing.
Last season, for the first time since the A-League began, I didn’t get to a game. I won’t get to many, if any, in the upcoming season. I’m still renewing.
Don’t forget that we were one of the only clubs to continue to pay the players and staff during the shutdown. I’m more than happy to pay for that rather than see those people lost to the club.

6 Likes

To be fair, we have a billionaire owner. For people who have lost their jobs due to COVID, you’d think they’d welcome the chance of a refund if they can’t attend games.

5 Likes

Everyone’s circumstances are different. I guess I was speaking for myself. If I was given the choice by the club I’d not request a refund. Others may need to.

3 Likes

From what I’ve heard in the initial covid affected season, the club had one person request a refund of their membership.

2 Likes

That is awesome, and no judgement for that one person either because they may have needed the money.

1 Like

I bought paramount a part of my membership, do any of you know when/how we get the details? I clearly forgot to read any of the details act the time!

Update: found the answer in the tv and revenue thread. They’ll send us the code on the day

Better come through at 00:01 tonight or I’ll be demanding Sydney FC origami

2 Likes

There is more ​folding going on at this club than a regular sourdough bakery

2 Likes

So where do I mail my membership back to?

1 Like

I have a vague recollection of chat about the club maybe offering a “no merch” option with membership packs. Anyone who knows more care to fill me in?
I don’t mind your smaller fridge magnet/sticker/keyring items, but summer scarf, caps plus all the kids stuff just ends up as landfill for us. after little or no use There’s only so much room in our homes for accumulating this stuff.

Scroll up to CountArach’s post on July 1.

I just received the annual membership email yesterday reminding us to update address details if needed. They’ve requested that be done by Monday 16th, so presume we will get to choose what’s included in our packs shortly thereafter (above does say in August). :+1:

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks.

Just got the membership notification with all the new choices of merch (or none) with the membership, works well, generous credit with the membership and well-priced options.

You do have to pay for postage though.

3 Likes

The amount of credit is too much! Too generous.

Anyone else having issues getting to this membership store?

Haven’t received an email about this yet :frowning:

When I log into my membership, and I click on the membership packs, it just refreshes the page.

I wish I knew the diameter of the pet collar. Would love to get one for my Maltese puppy, Miloš.

1 Like

This is magnificent. Only downside is no option for the usual fridge magnet, damn you fixture chaos!

I haven’t got the email yet either.