Memberships 2020-21

Yeah pretty disappointed that there was limited stock given the staggered delivery of the emails. You would think it would be a made to order process rather than already made but limited stock kind of deal. It means that there will still be a lot of left over stock which somewhat defeats the purpose of the process.
Hopefully they restock the facemasks.

Got the email late yesterday. There’s a load of tosh that you can choose from. I’m getting the 3XL shirt, not because I’m necessarily a fat bastard, but will be a good sleeping shirt/housework shirt.

Got the lanyard for the card as well, because I’m notoriously forgetful, so that’s useful.

Getting the hat too. The trucker hat design will be cheap quality compared to seasons gone by which is kinda annoying.

Couple bumper stickers to put on my car.

It’s nice of the club to provide your with the credit, but it’s so overpriced for what you’re actually getting.

Just something worth noting, there’s absolutely huge global shipping issues, especially after Suez and now, by the sounds of it, there’s a huge shutdown of Chinese ports. I’d say stock is going to be extremely limited for a while until the club can sort something else out.

1 Like

Just more tat from China we don’t need. Consume, consume, consume.

Would rather they take the credit off the cost of the membership to be honest.

3 Likes

You were all complaining about not liking any of the items and now you’re complaining about the items you can choose from? At least give the club a bit of credit for listening.

1 Like

Or you could always not get membership and go watch your local amateur team for free.

That’s the good thing, right? You don’t have to select it?

I needed a new mousepad and a coffee mug is handy, so it’s all good for me too. What’s the problem here?

You can opt-out of getting any items it’s one of the options, so you don’t have to consume, consume, consume that awful tat from China.

1 Like

I still haven’t received this email. Anyone else still waiting?

You probably don’t need to wait for the email, just try logging in here: SFC - Home Page (emberplus.com.au)

1 Like

Danke, aber leider , fur mir , funktioniert es nicht.

Und immer noch keine E-Mail uber meine mitgleiderschaft naechste saison

1 Like

I’m happy that I was able to read that easily (I’m still far from fluent).

I thought they may have provisioned all member to that portal but had just staggered the emails, but perhaps there staggering the provisioning as well.

I did need to reset my password, my existing credentials weren’t working.

In any case, I’d suggest emailing the club.

Unless you have young kids, there’s not much in the store to get excited about :wink:

Facemasks are back in stock for those who were waiting.

I was still waiting, so I contacted the club - they said I should have got my email last week … so either it got lost in cyberspace or they didn’t send it…. I logged on and sure enough, I had some credits there to use…. Reminds me that I have to get my kids to choose

Unused credit rolls over and if your total items are less that your credit you can allocate credit to cover shipping.

Probably some niggles to figure out, but pretty decent system, considering in previous years people have complained about the items. At least you get a choice here. Maybe in future they can do a cheaper season ticket/membership without the merch.

2 Likes

The concept is excellent and exactly what fans have been asking for.

3 Likes

bullshit, we’ve been asking for cupholders for years!

Maybe you should ask the club to issue prams with non-removable cupholders?

1 Like

That’s just as likely as us winning things for watching

1 Like