Memberships 2022/03

Just bumping this in case anyone has heard anything?

Hoping these come through before the end of the month. Keen to watch that Sydney FC doco.

Spoke with Michael from memberships today. He said club will contact in next week or two about physical stuff. But i can use the barcode in the PDF in the email to enter the ground… or something like that.

2 Likes

Got the email just now. All my passwords didn’t work, now just waiting (and waiting) for the reset email

2 Likes

Same old usual shit as last year, except FRIDGE MAGNETS ARE BACK!!!

4 Likes

& G.A. ticket

I like the ability to use your credit to get additional tickets. Good initiative.

5 Likes

Especially where there’s nothing I want from the other options.

Same with me. Got it reset though in the end.

Disregard. Of course they email while my phone is in DND advising the answer…

Does anyone know what you do if you opt out of the physical season ticket? Is there an electronic code to scan at each game or something?

Last year they sent out a PDF version of the ticket. I assume they’ll do the same and you just use that.

I need the physical card to maintain my collection:

05/06 (membership), 05/06 (pass), 06/07, 07/08, 08/09, 09/10, 10/11, 11 ACL, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16, 16 ACL (blank), 16 ACL (proper printed one), 16 NPL, 16/17, 17/18, 18 ACL, 18/19, 19 ACL, 19/20, 20 ACL, 20/21, 21/22

Did we not have a membership (or at least membership card) for 2007 ACL?

2 Likes

Password didn’t work, reset didn’t work, followed by server runtime error… Can you you all please get off the site so I can get my fridge magnets

2 Likes

What’s the scoop with the ‘credit?’ Like… how do you apply it? Or do you just add your entitlements and for whatever reason there’s still like $10.00 worth of credit on your account at the end?

“Don’t do what Donny Don’t does…”

I redeemed the membership cards, a 10 year scarf for my wife and “bought” a pen and a couple of stickers.

There’s a lot of absolute junk on there, I wish there was some more decent stuff to get. I do like the ticket options, but GA doesn’t really help for seated members who wish to bring ring-ins.

1 Like

I don’t think there was a membership, just individual tickets:

1 Like

Should apply at the end on the page after you put your shipping details in.

Weirdly, I went a bit over (3xGA + magnet + shipping was $3.27 more than my credit), and the first time I put an order through I had $4 credit left and failed $7.27 CC payment (probably Amex not supported). Had to delete the order and re-enter it to use the full $75.

VERY happy to have the option of GA tickets. My partner might actually make a couple of home games for the first time … ever?

Thank you, kind sir.

The quality of the stuff last season wasn’t great.

I think I ended up gifting the scarf to my cat on her cat tree.

Definitely going the card, and the fridge magnets. Will probably get a couple of bumper stickers as well to as to my collection on the back of my car.

Getting the runtime errors too. Will try and log in tomorrow or Friday see if it’s working nicer then.

I started with $220 of credit. Not sure how I’ll ever spend that.