Memberships 2022/03

Can we redeem the credit throughout the season? I’ve got enough leftover for a handful of GA tickets, but I’d rather redeem throughout the season rather than banking it now.

1 Like

The GA ticket option seems a good replacement for my mum’s Flexi 3. 3 at $22 would be cheaper the Flexi 3 was, and GA bronze starts at Bay 25 and I don’t see why she wouldn’t be allowed in the Cove, with no assigned seats. Other than the only item outside of the “redeem” items I chose was a lapel pin. Doesn’t take up huge hoard space.

Some of the pricing of the stuff seems a bit ridiculous.

$30 for the notepad. Thirty bucks for a bunch of paper in a spiral notepad? Are the pages made from some endangered tree species only found in the most remote part of the Amazonian jungle? Is the spiral crafted from a chunk of rare meteorite that helped wipe the dinosaurs off the face of the earth? Has Alex Brosque personally licked every page (I mean, it’s certainly worth $30 then…)

$20 for a mousepad that’s probably just foam…

Might get the personalised teddies for the kids, but other than that there’s not much that doesn’t scream ‘tacky’.

I got the wireless charger last year, maybe some face masks and a tote. Charger was slow, cheap and nasty. I went into that knowing it would be though.

Most of the stuff is cheap crap, it’s great that you get to choose rather than be given a hat every year. But honestly, they would be better off going with a supplier that has a smaller number of quality items than someone with a large range of stuff that will end up in the bin.

Will definitely be getting extra tickets and a magnet with my SFCbux

The pricing isn’t ridiculous, these are free items. They are basically imaginary credits, not dollars.

Also - inflation :slight_smile:

I think Justin Hemmes sets the prices.

A$30 notepad and $8 pen to go with my $13.50 beer.

5 Likes

If you haven’t got an email, check your spam folder it’s coming from "[email protected]” which literally looks like a phishing account.

Anyone received their paramount codes yet?

1 Like

I think someone said the club was still working it out.

Mine goes until November for some reason, so I’m sorted for a month or two…can’t recall the last time I even opened the app outside of 1-2 tv shows last year.

Would much rather use the credit towards the actual SFC shop. Even if it meant that the credit offered is less. You’d see an uptake of new merchandise being picked up before each season…or at least I know I would be keen to pick up something new each season.

I like the idea of selecting and choosing what I like although as mentioned, the quality of the goods isn’t great.

2 Likes

So can we use some of the credit towards postage or are we stuck paying an extra $8? I was only getting a face mask and extra ticket. More than happy to pick them up at the stadium.

If you have credit leftover it’ll be used for postage, you’ll see it factored into the final calc at checkout.

1 Like

Link to redeem paramount discount code is in the latest email from the club this afternoon :+1:t2:

1 Like

Finally

Thanks for pointing this out - I think it would have been worthy of a standalone email…

Is it a unique code for each member?

I haven’t got any club email yet, so I may need to contact Shane at some point, but if it’s something common for everyone like “#whoneedspauseanyway,” then I’d appreciate if someone can post here to save time.

Based on last season; Yes it would be.

Signed up and paid for another year a couple hours ago but alas;

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be expecting a code till Monday, pretty sure it said it would take 24 business hours?

Yes, it’s unique because your paying the $75 in the Sydney FC member portal and then getting a code that essentially gives you free access to Paramount once you enter it in that platform. If you could share the code then anyone who used it would get free access rather than just a discount.

1 Like

How annoying is that? I mean when I saw that the details came through I got excited and thought I’d check out what content I could watch this weekend.

1 Like