NSW NPL 2021 - Potential youth? Where are they now?

Scaling a ladder.

Scaling a ladder to enter a stadium to fight for your survival.

Where does the ‘table’ that’s been adopted come from?

FWIW I have always called it table… only heard it referred to as a ladder when I came to Australia

1 Like

Just as equal to call it a table. Stems from the Latin word, Tabula which means plank, tablet or list. Further evolved into the early English word Tabule which means a flat slab OR inscribed tablet

1 Like

S. Croatia on Sunday. I’m assuming getting into Edensor will be fine? There was some alleged incident in the NPL a few years back with Cove away to United 58 and they said away fans had been banned, but I was advised to just show up dressed down and I was fine. Although I doubt that even the Ustase crew would attack a lone woman at the football. Don’t think they’d let in the Sydney lads with the drum and banners who were at Marconi.

Have not heard of any restrictions for this game.

You’ll be fine. If you just go in as a human being. Most living creatures inside the stadium will be as such.

Our kids are down 5-1 at Edensor Park with 20 odd mins to go… :cry:

Results
Sutherland Sharks - Marconi Stallions 1-1
MT Druitt Town Rangers FC - APIA Leichhardt Tigers 3-1
Wollongong Wolves - Manly United FC 1-1
Blacktown City FC - Northbridge Bulls FC 2-0
Rockdale City Suns - Sydney Olympic 1-0
Sydney United - Sydney FC Youth 5-2

Tabule

Team MP W D L G Pts Form

1. Rockdale City Suns 2 2 0 0 5:0 6
  2. Sydney Utd 58 2 2 0 0 6:2 6
  3. Mt Druitt Town Rangers 2 1 1 0 4:2 4
  4. Blacktown City 2 1 1 0 2:0 4
  5. Sydney FC U21 2 1 0 1 3:5 3
  6. Sutherland Sharks 2 0 2 0 3:3 2
  7. Manly Utd 2 0 2 0 2:2 2
  8. Marconi Stallions 2 0 1 1 1:2 1
  9. Northbridge Bulls FC 2 0 1 1 2:4 1
  10. APIA Tigers 2 0 1 1 1:3 1
  11. Wollongong Wolves 2 0 1 1 1:5 1
  12. Sydney Olympic 2 0 0 2 0:2 0
1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like

NSWNPL R3 Results

NSWNPL R3 Table

Advancement in my computing :upside_down_face:

Very nice of our young boys to win over the sellsouls.

As long as Northbridge end up at the bottom of the table at the end of the season, I am happy for the rest of them to enjoy themselves

1 Like

Syd Utd have started strong, and Rockdale seem to be still as strong as in recent times. If there was p/r both of them would be in the top division. How many and how to be decided the promotion were to be.

Exactly why claims that P/L would create a fairer system are full of crap, because basically only the established Sydney and Melbourne NSL era teams would ever get promoted. Also, fuck Sydney United. I hope to never see Ustase fuckwits in top flight football ever again.

Ok…

Yeah, not really a fan of people who leave Nazi graffiti all over the seats and walls at Lambert. I’m funny that way. If no P/L means I don’t have to ever hear pro-Ante Pavelić chants at a top flight league game ever, I’m glad. If anyone shows me a shred of evidence that P/L would benefit a community club from Darwin, I’ll listen. Until then, fuck P/L and fuck every Ustase and Chetnik who wants to boast about commiting acts of genocide.

2 Likes

I don’t even know what this means. I was relaying a genuine concern about not being allowed in because I’d previously been told that away fans may not be allowed in, and you’re making some smartarse comment about just going in as a human being as if every opposition fan to ever enter a ground has been fine. I’ve been to Edensor plenty. It doesn’t mean my question wasn’t a valid one when bans have and do happen in the NPL, especially at SU58. I know you lot have your little boys’ club happening and I’m upsetting some sort of natural order by daring to insert myself into your sacred space, but, you know I put my time and money in the club and football in general just as much as you lot, and I’ve been doing it since I was a little kid over 20 years ago, and I too come from a football loving culture. So, you guys think what you want about me.

Calm the fuck down or take it elsewhere.

This round 4 ends on Wednesday evening with Northarthur Bulls - Marconi at Edensor Park.

Results and Tabule then.

Tabule leading up to this weekends fixtures.

1 Like

nswnplr5tabule

1 Like