NSW NPL 2021 - Potential youth? Where are they now?

Bit of a surprise with Marconi beating SydUtd. :rage: at NBBulls beating Wollongong. Olympic were expected to beat our youth and last years winners Rockdale lost to Blacktown not expected.

Turned my phone upside down for the 2021 Soil Quality tabule.

6 Likes

Adam Griffiths doing a brilliant at Manly with youngsters and their Japanese import at left back is a gun. There was always going to be question marks losing Cholakian but they haven’t missed him yet.

I’m guessing Sydney United is currently playing on dirt sourced from the James Hardy factory?

3 Likes

Nah they don’t have any dirt at all. They play on the sandstone base that the city is built on.

Stunning upset in the Sydney United v northbridge bulls game :flushed:

1-5 for Bulls of the North. For me, whats shocking is the loss, at home for SydUtd.

Always a good day when the fascists lose

2 Likes

rnd6

The fascists can get fucked

I mean there’s a guy with machetes, what the hell

1 Like

Relegate them

3 Likes

Funny how every incident always involves sus, considering how hard we got wacked for a comparatively minor (but still unacceptable) incident against them a few years ago will be interesting to see the ramifications from this. Not to mention I think they still have a suspended penalty from when they threw flares onto the roof at Rockdale season before last.

1 Like

Well how else do you chop the cevapi?

2 Likes

I just saw the article on twitter and guessed even before reading it that it must be something to do with Sydney United.

1 Like

Two people got cut up

Fucking hell.

It appears to have been sparked on the field: https://www.9news.com.au/national/sydney-football-stabbing-rockdale-fight-erupts-after-soccer-match/f3fbc50b-2676-473b-a421-97f5a2ef7584

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158802190571185&id=218519706184

Nothing has changed in twenty something years with those guys. Sigh.

1 Like

These guys are the case against promotion and relegation.

1 Like

Do you really want to be reminded of the incidents of A League violence that have occurred?