NSW NPL 2021 - Potential youth? Where are they now?

Run me through the list of machete swinging goons outside A-League games.

We’re talking about the stabbing anymore then?

A knife was produced outside the Bat & Ball between a confrontation between MV & Sydney fans a few years back. A League has zero self righteous high ground here.

As right as you are in that respect, the fan violence before the A-league isn’t comparable to what happens now

Many of us here have personally traversed both eras of football up close & personal from an administrative & fan perspective. I’m going to respectfully disagree.

1 Like

Both clubs to play home games behind closed doors for the rest of the season. No fans of either club will be allowed in to away games either.

1 Like

Bare minimum response

:rofl:

3 Likes

Love to see how much traction this “biggest NPL crowd ever” campaign is getting on social media…three likes and two retweets.

How would you even fit 3500 in Lambert Park?

2 Likes

The pitch is so big they can probably put additional seating inside the lines.

1 Like

The dirt is to valuable to have randoms allowed on it

1 Like

Do you consider that state league clubs are that much of a threat to you that you are now going to belittle them at every opportunity? You must have come up with the NCIP. :rofl: Piss funny. :rofl:

Close the light rail & let people come over the tracks like in the old days. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You must be so much fun at parties…

APIA more than anything deserves belittlement. As a state club, they’ve constantly bandied complete bullshit, especially claiming they have the worlds’ biggest playing field and they’ve spent how much money bringing in dirt from Italy???

2 Likes

So what? How does it affect you? Or anyone?

Look in the mirror & repeat several times. A League violence is just as bad as State League violence. I know that this is triggering for you & your state league club haters however if you think that belittlement is going to go unanswered then people regardless of whether they are Sydney fans can sincerely go fuck themselves sideways.

Getting the fucking picture?

Not sure why you’ve taken time off from your job as a clown to talk to me, but nothing I do is about belittling anyone.

I have been attending APIA and other NPL games for years, and I see and enjoy the good and also the very ridiculous aspects of the game.

I guess as a professional clown you must enjoy getting a chance to act super serious for a change, but you’re wasting your time.

I’m a supporter of state league sports, doesn’t mean I have to drink the kool-aid.

I’ll gladly say gday to anyone at an NPL game or a Ron Massey Cup game of rugby league, an arvo out on a hill or in a little grandstand enjoying a game and having some fun is always great.

Take off the clown makeup and relax a bit.

1 Like

so I take it as an AC Milan supporter you’ve never belittled Inter or Juve? Or as a Sydney fan you’ve never belittled Wanders or Victory? How dare anyone say anything about anyone as it doesn’t affect them?

Jesus, you’re on a forum that belittles it’s own supporters half the time, if you can’t handle that, then maybe stay off the internet for a few years.

I stand 100% by the fact that spending money on tonnes of dirt from Italy is the dumbest fucking idea in the Australian football world, especially mid covid, especially as it’s just fucking dumb. And that comment would be directed at any club, company or individual in the whole fucking world.

1 Like

Not a fan of dirt then eh?

2 Likes

It’s the only reason I bother going to Lambert

1 Like