Only in America

Big read but very interesting.

1 Like

Rumour on the street is that he thought he’d be treated like a hero because he recently announced that they had taken out the leader of ISIS… lol

1 Like

Meh, we boo Prime Minister’s as a matter of course all of the time whether we vote for them or not.

1 Like

Indeed, I watched the video and there was nothing to it by Australian standards.

He should have just chugged a beer and he would have been cheered.

1 Like

If you’ve not encountered Beau of the Fifth Column, have a looksee.

Just build a big dome over the country and let it burn. Open it up in 20 years or so and see whats left.

First he escaped from New York.

Then, he escaped from LA.

Now, watch as Snake Plissken Escapes from the U.S.A.!

2 Likes

nothing will change, people are more concerned with blaming everyone for everything.
people blame african americans for trashing everything
people blame white people for looting and taking advantage
people blame white supremacists for trashing everything so black people get the blame
people blame far left and antifa for trashing everything
celebrities cry on instagram
trump and all his ilk laugh and smoke expensive cigars

then in a few weeks it will calm down until the next poor black person goes to the shops or goes to church and is murdered by a cop while they live in the land of the free.

1 Like

unfortunately this is correct.
when you look at how many people are gobbling up the fascist response to all this, it’s just incredibly depressing.

Reported that some of the priests that are based in that church were among those that were gassed.
There aren’t words to describe that despot.

1 Like

It’s normal there to have five cops at a highschool sports game.

Even then there is a shooting.

Suffering these shootings is a small price to pay for the freedom to carry out these shootings.

7 Likes

You guys are all screwed. The shootings occurred because the players weren’t armed. If the players had been allowed to carry assault rifles during the game, then no one would have dared to attack them…

That’s it. Next time I’m at the SFS I’m bringing in a shoulder fired stinger missile launcher to fire into the canteen if they don’t have cannoli farken.

It’s my God given right to be able to do so you freedom hating commies !!!

3 Likes

So many of those types of stories always pop up around 9/11.

Last year I watched a documentary about this woman. Absolutely mental.

Alicia Esteve Head - Wikipedia.