Other Australian clubs in the ACL - 2020

They should be used to shitty cold rain, living in Melbourne.

2 Likes

Didnt have international clearance to play against us, so I doubt they would have had him listed in their ACL squad in time.

Can’t be great for the immune system going from blazing heat to freezing cold and back to blazing heat within the space of a couple of days, plus 10+ hours in flying germ tubes to and from Japan.

Hopefully it will do some serious fatigue work on them for their next couple of big games.

Kruse massively tried to buy that.

Massive deflection to break the deadlock.

I know it’s good for Australian football for them to qualify but it is really hard to go with that right now. At least an ACL campaign makes the second half of their season even harder.

Imagine not being able put three past MVFC and keep a clean sheet, how embarrassing for Kashima.

1 Like

Really grabbing the Asia well tonight, Melbourne.

1 Like

Storm Roux is the most aptly named player for tonight’s conditions.

1 Like

Indeed, Kashima Rouxing their missed opportunities.

3 Likes

MV should really be looking to get out of that group now. Walk in the park compared to ours.

Further proof that only the ugliest, most negative and cynical Aussie teams do anything in this comp. I’m OK with having no part of that.

Fair play to Thomas though. Clear MOM, Covicesque.

1 Like

Completely forgot Melbourne are playing tonight at 7:35.

Vics about to lose to Chiangrai.

I like the physicality Changrai are bringing. I could watch them do this all night.

Melbourne Rectangular Stadium …how fucking ridiculous.

If this Bill dude was playing against us i would think hes the biggest cunt in the world.

But as he is playing against the Victory, im a huge fan.

Is Bill Mileusenic’s cousin?

/niche forum joke.

6 Likes

“Victory were nearly BULK BILLED, by the chunky Brazilian”

I’m going to kill andy harper

1 Like

So Perth and the Vics playing at 9/930. Not necessarily “going for them”, rather im hoping they dont embarrass the league.

I do hope one day we get an all-aussie knock out tie, maybe this is the year.

I hope Perth win for the good of the league.

I hope Melbourne lose for the good of my soul.

7 Likes