Other Australian clubs in the ACL - 2020

I guess it would be good to improve the A-leagues ranking. With the change of allocation next year and direct entry for SE Asian league champions, it might end up a more interesting draw ( and the dream of drawing the SPL champions)

Though as the only competent club in this league, thatā€™s not a concern for usā€¦

Iā€™ll never care for other A-League clubs to do well in this competition. I really enjoy seeing other teams lose.

2 Likes

I hope Perth do well. I have no problem with them at all.

I donā€™t like the strip that MVFC is wearingā€¦ or the team wearing it.

Victory concede. Thats a real shameā€¦

I always liked Seoul.

1 Like

A team from Seoul playing a team without soul

2 Likes

A walk in the park for Park, against park footballers at Seoul World Cup Park.

Decades of co-existence with a dystopian nightmare to the North has prepared the South Koreans well for 90 minutes against Melbourne.

Guys i think weā€™re getting a bit carried away.

Kamsoba is pretty hopeless

Perth go down by a goal Kinda been coming although it was a pretty decent shot.

Outstanding finish there.

I was somewhat sympathetic until popovic appeared on the screen and figured he was due some bad luck in this comp.

2 Likes

No heā€™s not. Heā€™s bloody great. Melbourne should sign him up for 5 years and start him every game!

3 Likes

Does he have a brother or brothers? Sign them too.

1 Like

Perth trying to get their game in Korea postponed, probably quite reasonably:

The AFC needs to show some fucking leadership here and cancel the 2020 Lobster Buffet League. Thereā€™s no sign that the virus is going to disappear in the near future and by continuing with the competition theyā€™re exposing the players to a higher risk of infection.

Thatā€™s probably the real solution. Particularly as I canā€™t go to next weekā€™s game as it turns out it clashes with Sleaford Mods

1 Like