Other Australian clubs in the ACL - 2022

City up one nil. It wouldn’t be the worst thing for City to have a good run, just for the coefficient improvement.

That equaliser has been coming

Shame about Glover being shit.

I hope city win this

Ever team in city’s group is weaker than any team we’ve played in the acl,since persik kedri.

1 Like

Cruisiest group any Australian club has ever had in this competition, surely.

Fuck 'em. Let’s go BG Pathum.

1 Like

Of all the money the plastics have thrown about they couldn’t get a decent keeper.

Not sure why everyone on this forum loves Tilio. He is just a shit show pony at his peak who is obsessed with diving

It’s because he has more technical ability and way more flair than any other Australian player his age.

3 Likes

Glover has a weird mouth

JMac really fucked that

Thought it was buhagiar on the field

The keeper got a nice hand to it, was a pretty good save

I see our junior scored a double.

1 Like

Bumping this, probably needs a title change.

Macarthur kick off their continental aspirations, playing away in Yangon, Myanmar against Shan United on Thursday night.

Central Coast kickoff on Wednesday night, playing away in Malaysia against Terengganu from the Malaysian Super League.

Not sure if 10/P+ are bothering covering these matches, I think they should be on YouTube however.

Wish we were in this group would have loved an away day to old Rangoon.

1 Like

Isn’t Myanmars government some tyrannical military led dictatorship that’s essentially geocoding the regional population? They’ve been in a civil war for about 15 years or something now?

1 Like

Ten play are covering the matches

1 Like

I doubt I would actually go to Burma right now, for that reason primarily, but I’ve always dreamed about it. Someday maybe.

I love that the Japanese clubs always travel in great numbers. Making all the noise in the City game.

1 Like

For Ventforet Kofu fans, this must be like a miracle dream. I’m not surprised so many have taken the chance, who knows if it will ever come again.

1 Like