Respect Everyone, Fear No One - The Fight Thread

Jorge holy fuck

Nunes is so much better than every other woman in the sport its ridiculous.

Love Askrens comments after the knockoutā€¦

John motherfucking Wayne Parr is fighting some washed up bum called Mundane in November.

Finally people in Australia will know who JWP is.

Will be hilarious when JWP beats Mundine in a boxing ringā€¦ although iā€™d Pay money to see him flick a cheeky elbow or knee for good measure

JWP is 10-3 with 10 koā€™s, hits like a truck, and mundine has no chin left.

The only way he will win is to survive JWPs blitz early and take it deep into the fight.

God DAMN! Left hook right uppercut for days

Great to have some live UFC backā€¦ really good card

• surprised to see Cejudo retire but i guess there isnā€™t a huge amount left for him to do
  • francis is scary powerful
  • Ferguson has a freak chin but you feel he has missed out on something massive by taking that fight
  • Justin was amazing, would be great to see him and Conor, and i think he may surprise a few if he fought Khabib
1 Like

That was the perfect match up for Justin, but I still thought Tony would have pulled away in the later rounds. What a stunning performance.

Tim Tszyu dominated against Horn overnight. Now looking at an overseas punt for a World Championship. Hope the kid goes well. Horn really looked absolutely crap the whole match though. He looked exhausted from round 1 and never really had anything in itā€¦

Horn really does sound like a prick though. Chose the venue, got a larger split of the takings, refused to allow a rematch clause in the contract (even though he forced the rematch with Zerafa), then changed the order of walking out last second. Hopefully he bows out now. He was ridiculously lucky with the Zerafa fight, if the ref hadnā€™t pulled them apart he would have been knocked out within seconds

I still donā€™t think Horn beat Manny which is the result that put him on the map

I think that hiding he took in the later rounds of the pac fight took something from him. Probably best he retired now or end up a bumbling mess sooner rather than later.

Khamzat holy fuck! Something special.

Covington wins but that was a very boring win. Woodley needs to hang them up

Khamzat is a freakā€¦ would love to see him against a top 5 guy

Talk of a Mayweather-Logan Paul fight

Biggest fucking joke in the world if it happens. Although Floyd get a crap tonne of money for pretty much 3 minutes in the ringā€¦

but who would actually pay money to watch that? I makes no sense on any level.

Even logan Paul ā€œfansā€ wonā€™t want to watch him in a fight that he has zero chance in (at least conor had a punchers chance)

Theyā€™ed be counting on more people hating Logan Paul and paying to watch him cop a paddlinā€™. What an absolute state of affairs when youre more unpopular than Floyd Mayweather.

1 Like

Anyone else going to watch the Tim Tszyu fight tonight?

Iā€™ll follow on social media

When they announced the ā€œsuper fight card in Sydneyā€ I was very excited - but the card is horrible

Tszyu will win comfortably while Gallen and Hunt is a freak show - which should end with Hunt knocking him out early.

im just there for Tim. Have seen his past 5 Sydney fights live. Hoping he smashes it. Sadly, probably one of the last Australian fights in the near future.

If anyone happens to stumble upon a fast moving body of water, Iā€™d love to know.

Fuck paying $60 for this shit