Respect Everyone, Fear No One - The Fight Thread

Search for espn2 Mexico for a Spanish stream.

Hunt fight not far off

lol@that scorecard

Apparently Gallen was paid around 500k for that fight. He should retire now I rekon. He should be minted from his footy and now boxing matches. Get out while he has a decent record and no serious injuries

Calling out Whittaker 20kg lighter. . What a muppet. Well done, you questionably beat a punch drunk heavyweight after a draw with Barry hall. Fight Justis Huni if you want to prove yourself.

That was a jokeā€¦ Hunt is 46 years old and slow as all hellā€¦ The whole fight was based on the hope that Hunt may get a lucky punch in. There was some good knocks, but instead of being a difference in class, it was a difference in age that was the most telling in that fight. The calling out was scripted as hell. His manager told him who to pick, doubt if heā€™s even heard of Whittaker, itā€™s all about the money. To date, I donā€™t think Gallen has had a an actual fight against a professional boxer, theyā€™ve all been new boxers, converted MMA fighters or amateurs.

All in all, it wasnā€™t the worst fight iā€™ve been to. Some of the undercards were half decent. The announcer was absolute trash and had no clue who any of the fighters were. They literally chose him for his American accent. The Tim fight was a lucky connection. In saying that, Tim looked the goods in those 30 seconds or soā€¦

I signed up fpr dazn yesterday, for $3 a month its totally worth it just for the fight archives, Iā€™m going to do marvin hagler this week.

Max Holloway is the best featherweight in the world. That display was just incredible

Good card in the end, despite what it looked like on paper. Burns was unlucky, he could have won it in the first.

Rodolfo vieria - fmd. How can you off all people lose by sub? Way too much muscle and no strike defence.

Of all the 121 adcc champions fights in the ufc, there has been only 1 sub loss, todays.

The end to Yan v Sterling was 100% correct but one of the most crazy things i have seen in a while

Nunes continues to be too good for any one else

Now time for Izzy to prove if he can back it up

Did anyone even know that Anthony Mundine had a fight tonight?

Surprising no-one, he got knocked out 2 minutes into the first round by a Michael Zerafa, 17 years his junior.

Give it up dude, youā€™re beyond done.

He can announced his retirement (again) after the fight

I had no idea he was fighting though

Aldoā€™s hands looked great today. If he can reintegrate his kicking back into the mix, heā€™s a real shot at the title.

1 Like

Anthony Joshua loses his belts (again) very comfortably - never looked like winning the fight. Too defensive, too slow.

heā€™s lucky he didnā€™t fight Fury

Fuck me volk is a beast, that mounted guillotine was no joke!

1 Like

I thought Ortega was going to mount more of a challengeā€¦ I still think Volk has to fight Max again to put that to bed and then he can think about another belt

Connor has been talking shit, volk should go up 10lbs and get his red panty night

Fury v Wilder III about to start - not been this excited in a title fight since Fury v Wilder II

1 Like

Nothing in boxing is as fun as seeing two heavyweights throwing bombs at each other.

1 Like

When Boxing gets it right, there isnā€™t much better in sport. Amazing fight.

1 Like

WOW

Anyone who has even a passing interest in boxing needs to watch that fight. Had everything you could ask for and more.

one of the all time classics