Rhyan Grant thread - the return of the shit hair

This was from last week in China, but how good is Rhyan’s repeat of his lay down vs South Korea? :joy:

30 seconds in for comic genius.

1 Like

Imagine having a field you could do a double ball dribble drill on?

2 Likes

I can’t believe no one has mentioned this yet.

Tomorrow will (probably) be Rhyan Grant’s 200th game for the club. He has played 171 league games, 12 FFA Cup games and 16 ACL games, scoring a total of 10 goals.

5 Likes

I’ve asked a couple of stattos to confirm.

It was mentioned in the Tele this week and it’s also what @Rowdy has here:

http://www.sfcstatistics.com/player-match-list/?id=78&type=1&season=&comp=

fair enough

Yeah I held off in case he didn’t make it back fit from Jordan, but a great achievement.

The 3rd Sydney player to make the milestone, he’d probably be pretty close to the top without the few long-term injuries. Watching his improvement from youth to become a Socceroos starter has been awesome.

5 Likes

O’Neill and Ninkovic just about to jump Bolton on the all-time appearance list too. Only Brosque, McFlynn, Grant and Sebba ahead of them. Corica and Carney just behind them, that’s some serious club legend company.

Jammy bastard up the pointy end on the trip home: Grant's first-class upgrade boost ahead of Sydney FC's latest Big Blue

First class upgrade - let the Sydney FC loving FFA conspiracy continue.

2 Likes

Clearly Arnie’s continuing sky-blue bias at work. If eg Deng had been in the team, then clearly, Arnie would have had him put off the plane due to double-booking of seats.

2 Likes

If there’s 1 thing Socceroos players wouldn’t be short of its frequent flyer points

Really hate the horrible hair, but Ry is an absolute machine.
MOTM for me, and straight off a plane after 70 mins for the Socceroos. Unbelievable!

1 Like

90 minutes

2 Likes

It’s inconceivable that someone isn’t going to throw a large wodge of cash at him and SFC for his services.

1 Like

Farken shut up re.

3 Likes

It’s OK Hilly. Most football scouts think I’m an idiot.

2 Likes

The only hope we have is that he has said many times he isn’t interested in going anywhere else.
He’s a star player here, playing for the national team, gets to go surfing where he wants every day and hopefully that’s all enough.

His wage will be able to continue going up with us won’t it with all the loyalty bonuses that he must have by now.

1 Like

That and his injury record.