Round 1 - WSW vs Sydney FC - 20/11/21

Given it’s going to probably be raining most of tomorrow, will be interesting to see how many Wanderers fair weather fans will show up.

Do the RBB still have the issues with the club/league/modern football/heavy handed policing/any issue which slightly inconveniences them? Will be hilarious if we outsing them at their home ground again.

Struggling to think of any derby at their new stadium where they were genuinely louder than us. Maybe for 20 mins after they went 3-0 up that one time? By the end of that game though you would have been excused for thinking the rbb were on another boycott.

Precisely correct. FFA Cup game being moved has fucked us. It was going to count. Hopefully we then see him dominate on Wednesday night and everything will be right with the world again

1 Like

I think I’m going to get Brattan on the back of the new home kit to protest this injustice. Although, I’m very tempted to get The Hoff.

1 Like

Match preview is now up: https://www.sfcu.com.au/2021/11/19/preview-sydney-fc-vs-western-sydney-20-11-21/

If you spot Sydney’s squad - and any errors! - please do sing out and I’ll update the post.

4 Likes

This list is probably the best we’ll get before the game. Obviously not a match day squad, but better than nothing.

Yeah, I agree. He’s a good talker and he says what people want to hear but I think he struggles to actually do what he talks about.

2 Likes

Pre-game march info:

https://www.facebook.com/343083575772378/posts/4530449963702364/

3 Likes

This. He is all talk.

I bought it 100% but he absolutely cannot implement. No surprise he gets jobs.

2 Likes

Adult and junior ticket for sale for todays game if anyone’s looking? In the Away end, lower section, bay 104. Happy to sell both for $30.

Do they still have a pre game pub? Will be in Parramatta but hoping to avoid the bulk of them.

1 Like

Looks like they’re gathering in various pubs along Church Street then marching from Prince Alfred Square

Haven’t kept up to date with offseason signings but Western Suburbs has a good team on paper.

Rodwell is a gamble but age is on his side.

Hemed will finish chances like no other striker they’ve had in recent seasons, potentially an improvement on Oriel Riera.

Ogawa could be another Jumpei but will improve their squad on last season.

Ibini, Troisi, Ugarkovic and Antonis are steady A-League staples that could easily get into most if not all AL sides.

Having said that let’s pump them 3-0 and set them on their way to another season outside the 6.

3 Likes

We normally go to the Rose and Crown, but that is booked out.
I was thinking somewhere close to Parra station so could jump on the march, there is the Commercial hotel which might be an option.

1 Like

Sounds like this Fresh new League is run by President Macaron. How are we to begin the P+ Utes era whilst being bitterly dredged through old shit like this? Last season ended years ago, get over it.

Straya Utes
A(nti) (conspiracy) League

The public away allocation is sold out.

Not sure if there’s anything left in away active where you need a code for.

Fire up.

The pride of Sydney vs the jokers from out west.

Our club, the most successful this country has ever seen built on inclusiveness and a supportive culture.

Their club, a shambles of an operation where claims to be a family and a community are met with the realities of frequent player turnover, lies as to their size and place in Australian football (see ABJ interview with sky blue stories) and constant hypocrisy with claims other teams get the run of the green yet ignoring the fact they were only successful by accessing concessions not offered to the other established teams. Their club a perfect reflection of their fans who walk around with a permanent chip on their shoulder and the fixated belief that they aren’t responsible for their own actions.

Fuck their joke of a club and their pathetic excuse for fans.

Fire up cunts.

15 Likes

Just bumping this in case anyone needs a ticket for tonight. Can sell just the adult ticket if that’s all you need.

I have a taker for the adult ticket

1 Like

Still in the packet, waiting to be used.

5 Likes