Round 10 - Sydney FC vs CCM - 14/12/2019

Looks like a beautiful day for football out there. Minimal smoke haze, clouds clearing.

1 Like

Preview is up. yes, it’s only 6ish hours before the game but whatever.

Head-to-Head

Wins: 21 (48.8%)

Draws: 10 (23.3%)

Losses: 12 (27.9%)

Sydney FC record at Jubilee Oval

Wins: 10 (66.7%)

Draws: 2 (13.3%)

Losses: 3 (20%)

Last 5 Matches

17/2/19 – Sydney FC 1 – 1 CCM

4/1/19 – Sydney FC 5 – 2 CCM

1/12/18 – CCM 1 – 2 Sydney FC

24/3/18 – CCM 1 – 2 Sydney FC

20/1/18 – Sydney FC 1 – 1 CCM

Records

Biggest Win – 4 goals (3 games):

5/11/05 – CCM 1 – 5 Sydney FC

24/01/14 – CCM 1 – 5 Sydney FC

15/10/16 – Sydney FC 4 – 0 CCM

Biggest Loss – 5 goals:

3/11/12 – Sydney FC 2 – 7 CCM

Most Goals in a Game – 9 goals:

22/12/07 - CCM 4 - 5 Sydney FC

3/11/12 – Sydney FC 2 – 7 CCM

Most Appearances vs CCM – Alex Brosque (25)

Most Goals vs CCM – Alex Brosque (10)

Key Statistics

• Adam Le Fondre scored the 11th hat-trick from a Sydney FC player and only the 7th to be scored in an A-league match for the club. The previous hat-trick was scored by Alex Brosque against Central Coast on 4/1/2019.
  • Adam Le Fondre ’s goals put him in 3rd place overall for all-time Sydney FC goalscorers with 33 goals for the club in 46 games. He is now only behind Alex Brosque (78 goals in 253 games) and Bobo (52 goals in 71 games).
  • Just like last week, Michael Zullo is in line to make his 100th appearance for the club if he gets on the pitch.
  • Sydney FC have not kept a clean sheet in the last 6 games against CCM.

Note: Appearances and goals only include league games, finals, FFA Cup, OFC and AFC Champions League and Club World Cup.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Battle of Bluetongue as well. Or were you at Daft Punk? :wink:

3 Likes

We want you to stay, we want you to stay…

2 Likes

Can we keep that up for 90mins on repeat?

Same team as last week. No O’Neill or Zullo. Tilio makes the bench over Teague which is bit of a shame

I’m super keen to see Tilio.

I could copy and paste for 90 minutes however I don’t want to awaken Verbothammergeist.

1 Like

Zullo not even on the bench is a bit weird but another good opportunity for King to show why he should be our long term first choice.

Come on you Sydney

Very nicely worked opening goal

ABJ looks great again.

Mariners are having a crack at playing. Good to see them not just sitting back.

Is it just me or is it going to piss down in the second half

Ominous as fuck. Those clouds are black.

Not sure if Corica will be that happy with our play in the second part of the first half. Jair should have scored with that chance late in the half.

We are absolutely dominating but not really doing much. It just feels like we are going to be happy to sit at 1-0.

For quite a long white, CCM couldn’t get anywhere near the ball. We had that one lapse in concentration towards the end with the open header but, should we put one in early on in the 2nd, it should be a walk in the park.

Often we are taking just a touch too many in our build up.

We’re already walking in the park. Need to start playing again, at least for five minutes.