Round 10 - Sydney FC vs CCM - 14/12/2019

Who cares about the game, why aren’t we singing for Milos farken?

3 Likes

This is pretty rubbish

That injury to Milos looks career-ending. If I were other teams, I’d stay away and just let him re-sign for Sydney :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fucj me, this is the most boring game I’ve seen from us in YEARS

Just gonna put it out there - this is the most boring game we’ve played in a long time.

Haha same @CheltenhamIsSkyBlue

It’s cause the Mariners are rubbish But they bring the better teams down to their level. I’d wager half the state league teams in the country could do over CCM

We’ve lifted of late, can see a second goal coming our way.

Jeez if that’s a lift… Feels like we’ve been mummified and entombed under a desert pyramid for 4000 years at the moment.

Oh well, at least I can get KFC after the game, haven’t had colonels chicken in at least a year.

2 Likes

Clisby looks like that psycho guy that Jack Irish got off a charge

Buhagiar is so fast, the ball played over the top doesn’t even have to be that good and he still beats the defenders to it.

This has not been easy on the eyes. I see this performance as a blip, though, and expect a thorough return to form against Nix next week.

Redmayne just won us the game.

Great save by Redmayne

Not a vintage performance but a win and a clean sheet which is more important. Can’t expect to play at our best every week.

Let us never speak of this game again.

4 Likes

We had performances like this under Arnie. 8 pts now.

MOTM voting

A GREAT win,man of the match is STAJ…he coached his mediocre players to only concede once…

A superb performance from ABJ,why he was subbed?..

The BIG challenge is next week to get a point or 3 over the ditch…

I think the Jets are a chance tomorrow, I don’t rate the Plate but it’s not far away

1 Like

On the plus side we did get to see the Wizard again

1 Like

I really wish Luke Brattan hurt Gallifuoco. That Westie is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen.