Round 11 - Sydney FC vs Western United - 10/03/21

Or the pub was there first and the owner of the business saw a way in which to guarantee that their employees would at least make it to the building every day.

The partners spend more time there than any of the staff, believe me. :wink:

So their plan is working. They sit in the pub and make sure you show up.

1 Like

Diamanti out apparently

Retre playing is ridiculous, even with the poor form over the entire year, he should be out of the team for a period due to that stupid challenge.

If we aren’t going to start Neiuwenhof, push Caceres back and bring in Baumjohan, Ivanovic or Swibel on the right

Yep, looks like they’re parking the bus.

The Hoff for Retre and that’s probably our best 11. Not including Zullo and his calf

Obviously Without knowing fitness and training levels etc, but would agree Retre should have started from the bench. It’s not about being punitive, but that challenge was bad, it affected our ability to win a game we were actually doing ok in. Doesn’t feel like a lot of accountability at the moment.

Kosta is going to score today. We’ll see how it plays out, but I like the idea of him and Bobo.

Regarding Retre starting - remember we have a lot of games coming up and will need to rotate players.

As said it’s rotation. Retre and Barbarouses hat tricks incoming. Back the players.

2 Likes

No Diamanti and a back up keeper - always likely they’d park the bus and wait for berisha to do what berisha does against us

So why are Wood and Nieuwenhof the only ones “rotated”?
Grant well and truly looks in need of a rest and Redmayne could probably enjoy a break as well.
Corica’s lack of change/flexibility was fine when we were defeating all and sundry but it’s becoming hard to justify now.

There may be a frenzied WU high press in the first ten minutes but I expect this will be mostly played in their third. Prediction: a 45 to 1 shots on target ratio will translate to a 0-1 score line. Sigh.

FMD, this makes BankWest’s crowd last week look good.

Paulo needs the hook already, pathetic.

Here we go, Retre bash thread coming up.

Because Woods rotatation is linked to playing the minutes Bobo isn’t up to. And for Hof he’s a young player in a big learning curve not worth burning him out. And we’ve also had lots of rotation with the 10s

1 Like

get your goo ready imo, could be a long night