Round 12 - Perth vs Sydney FC - 14/1/23

Perth are bottom of the table. If we lose this, Corica absolutely has to go post game. No excuses.

:spoon:

We’ll probably pump them something stupid like 8-0.

James Donachie will score a hat-trick, all assists will come from Caballo, the remaining 5 goals will be scored between Adam Le Fondre (he’ll net 2 penalties), and Paulo Retre.

2 Likes

Just get the feeling we’ll win this as we perform better away from home, though from what I’ve seen Perth have played pretty well at home.

1-1 draw, completely unconvincing performance, and Corica to live on another week.

Perth are only 3 pts below us with a game in hand, which they play tonight. It’s a tough assignment for our battling boys.

Tough assignment? Perth are playing mid week and have quite a lot of injuries. Anything short of a 3-0 win should be a sacking

Especially with our two big guns coming back Lolley and brattan

Next 3 games, all away although Corica himself was at pains to highlight away form has been better, are against the bottom 3. Anything less than 7 points and CCM at home should be toxic.

Have you followed our team for the last 1.5 seasons? We are a below average side, predictable and inflexible.
I think being away from home tips it in our favour though.

1 Like

We’re gonna get ass blasted!

I had managed to blank the fact we had a game from my mind.

Thanks a lot fellas

1 Like

Starts at 10:30pm, so you can still pretend it’s not happening.

2 Likes

10.30pm?

Saturday night?

Arse blasting?

I think I’ll be asleep …

Maybe you can dream about an arse blasting?

1 Like

Perth seem like a tidy team at home. Didn’t they start with like half a dozen away games or something crazy? Now that things are starting to even out, its not surprising to see them hit some form. Perth could really do us a favour and finally put Corica out of his misery. We generally had a good record at nib stadium or whatever its called now, but playing at Macedonia Park could be a different story.

Paramount still defaulting to week 1 2021, City at home to Brisbane off the main menu. Have to go through the “live schedule” sub menu to even see that there’s a game on at the moment. Pathetic.

Paramount are total amateur hour. If only the idiots who ran the league aren’t also

1 Like

So Perth have moved off the bottom of the ladder and now sit level with us on 13 points, behind us only on goal difference.

They’ve won two on the trot at home, will have some confidence.

Squad news came out, everyone fit and available except for Wilkinson and Yazbek (concussion rule). Great to have Brattan and Lolley back.

With Lolley and Brattan back we probably SHOULDN’T lose.

If we do please fold the club immediately.

1 Like

It’s no coincidence that there is a correlation between the two.

1 Like