Round 12 - Sydney FC vs Newcastle - 13/03/21

Kosta and Ivanovic strike partnership isn’t what i was expecting…great chance for Ivanovic, he looked really keen off the bench on Wednesday.

You’ve ruined it.

Let’s hope they don’t fall apart without Ninko like against City.

That’s got to be one of our weaker line-ups of recent times.

Hoff on the bench is a surprise.

That seems rough on Swibel. He hasnt been incredible but hes shown glimpses each cameo.

On the flip side we’ll be at full strength to strike the hammer blow next week

3 Likes

There was always a chance that Ninkovic would be out (or on the bench), but I never expected Bobo to be dropped for Ivanovic.

Feel for the players today. Murderously humid at pitch level. Beautiful cooling breeze wafting through the upper grandstand

I highly doubt Bobo has the fitness to start two games with such a short turn around. The surprise is Ivanovic starting over Wood not over Bobo

1 Like

Fair point

Yeah this is a weird one. Ivanovic is probably a better like for like with Kosta.

Not the ideal squad but given Milos’ injury concern, Bobo’ s fitness level and the need to rotate due to compressed fixtures - the best possible selection. Also nicely sets up the ideal squad selection for next week’s record breaking shellacking of MVFC.

2 Likes

Yeah I think having Hof Ninkovic and Bobo start against the victory will be the plan

Argh had to nail that

Great run terrible finish

ooof, that finish was awful

If he’s going to finish like that then he should have gone down with the push in the back

Great effort. Big speed and strength.