Round 13 - 2019/20 Discussion

Lovely ball and finish. Luna puts city up 2-0

1 Like

That goal was out of this world.

1 Like

The fuck was Kurto doing? Fucking hell, some of the keepers in this league should just quit

1 Like

Looks like Rudan decided he didn’t want Le Fondre to get top goal scorer.

Western united are hilariously bad…

Clearly the Phoenix got the best out of the situation with rudan fucking off and Talay replacing him

2 Likes

Man what a boring game for a derby. After a positive start on and off the pitch in my book, western are going off the rails fast.

1 Like

Peak a league

1 Like

All hail the a league

1 Like

How was that a red?

EMwK3WNUcAAuCpb

3 Likes

I don’t understand the argument against that being a red? Pretty clear cut for mine

1 Like

Seems a harsh red. Refs need the balls to stand by their original call.

Edit for above: I dont believe it was a clear goal scoring opportunity, Delbridge clearly sliding in to block the shot and has the ball kicked into his trailing arm.

Yeah I don’t know why people think that’s so controversial. I think it’s quite good to see a more liberal interpretation of DOGSO which goes beyond just a potential one on one with the keeper and includes things like sliding the ball across for an easy tap in.

I didn’t think it was a yellow,let alone a red.Was he supposed to put his hand behind his head when he slid in,?

Hand out while on his feet,yes cardable.HOWEVER,when a human goes to ground the natural reaction is to break the fall with an arm out…so his arm was in the"natural" position.
Another VAR stuff up,!

If the ball touching your hand in a 'natural position, whatever the fuck that is, is not a handball, than can someone please tell me where his arm should have been whilst sliding?

For the VAR,it should have been in a straightjacket!

1 Like

Don’t slide in unless you’re 100% sure of the outcome… or the “Lucas Neill” lesson…

Compare it to the Steven Taylor one last week. They’re honestly flipping coins in the VAR centre.

2 Likes

If they were consistent ? it would be good.

However,it’s a lottery.Great if it goes your way.

Sorry,they are consistent…consistent at being inconsistent!