Round 13 - 2019/20 Discussion

They are farcical. Got no midfield, their only two good attacking players wasting away doing all the legwork in it, and a donkey and a kid up front.

Remember when they were playing well, and they did the whole stadium Poznan?

Now there are 2 kids from the entire sideline joining in.

1 Like

Babbel is on borrowed time - that team hates him.

Thanks, WSW! You always know how to lift my spirits!

4 Likes

Anyone got a ballpark figure what they’re paying Meier?

Should be re-named Das Fussballslob. Kresinger was a better 9 for them.

1 Like

[quote=“Hybrid, post:25, topic:820”]
Das Fussballslob
[/quote].

‘Der’ would be the correct nominative article in this situation

4 Likes

Lol. As my German is entirely limited to Rammstein lyrics I actually checked for the correct spelling here (before bastardising it):

Further proof that club can never be trusted!

FFS. What was the point of winning two world wars if we don’t get to fuck up their language?

3 Likes

Pretty sure it was defeating fascism so we could have a crack at it ourselves 80 years later without anyone claiming we were stealing their schtick.

4 Likes

‘Schtick’ is actually not a German word but a Yiddish one. So whilst it’s ironic , I am pretty happy to see Jewish content here :+1::wink:

3 Likes

Du farkirtst mir di yorn!

Looks like Pasquali at RB?

Do the MyFootball live streams work if you’re in Japan? In the hotel tonight because I had a big one last night and will be having a bigger one tomorrow so I might just watch tonight’s game here if I can.

Edit, it does. Great success. Can’t wait to see my favourite WUN player Scott McDonald play!

1 Like

Yeah, for future reference there’s a great sticky thread here: A-league Streaming Thread

Hoping for goalless draw with plenty of red cards between the fake sky blues and the team Berisha plays for.

The flukiest goal of the season

Interesting defending from aspro

City dominating but not taking their chances.

That would have been some goal…

That was some pretty special defending from Western.